chapter 15 : old school

jimin's whole body trembled, his fingers traced the window that showed the sight of his school, his old school. the stairs that lead towards the entrance of the school.

his eyes wandered around the huge structure that had teenagers running around, probably worrying about their unfinished assignment, school drama, weird teachers and so on. jimin frowned, i was apart of that before, what happened?

right, i murdered my own mother...

jimin could hear the wind howl as the students arrive through the gates either by their own vehicle, their parent's or the bus, all of them walking up the stairs, some were greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch and amidst all of that, there was also those loners that shy away from people, especially the loud ones.

jimin ducked a bit, trying to hide his presence when he saw a familiar face, a senior like him- a senior like jimin if he had tried to suppress his sudden urge to kill his own mother that night. warmth seeped in sneakily, his cold knuckles suddenly warming up because of jeongguk's touch, jimin tilted his head slightly to look into his best friend's doe eyes.

"you can stay in the car if you like."

jimin detached his lips. he felt his lips tremble ferociously and soon he found them reattaching. reassuringly, jeongguk smiled and nodded, his gaze strong and determined, "i believe that you can do this, jimin."

both their hands were connected as if ropes had tied them up together. funny how ropes can describe their friendship too- thicker, stronger and no matter the amount of times you twist and turn it won't break off.

jimin's gaze was on their intertwined hands and slowly he spoke up, "jeongguk?"

"yea?"

"i'm not gay."

jeongguk choked on his saliva and threw jimin's hand away, his face a mix of embarassment and anger, "pft, i'm not either-" jimin wiggled his eyebrows, "then what was that skinship about, huh?" and his face was dangerously closed to jeongguk's.

jeongguk pushed his face away, feeling slightly irritated at his actions, "bitch please-" he rolled his eyes in the most ugly way as possible and it kinda did hurt the kid's brain to have his eye rolled in that way, "was just showing some support to my best friend, oh fucking well-" he opened the door and slammed it shut, slightly singing.

jimin chuckled and opened the door too and without realizing his foot had made contact with the school parking lot. memories rushed in and jimin's smile faltered a tad bit, "jeongguk."

"what?"

"remember when we first drank alcohol?" jimin forced a laughter as he ruffled his hair, his eyes wandering around the parking lot, the most unforgettable memory was when they got drunk for the first time in a school private party.

jeongguk laughed and nodded, "we were so wasted, my god."

so wasted, jimin thought. an idea crept it's way into the teenager's mind and he smiled. jeongguk only raised his eyebrows at jimin's mischievous smile without questioning anything.

"so you have to find her?" jimin asked, his hand reaching to the hood of his sweatshirt and pulling it up to cover his face, no way in hell did he want to bounce into any of his past friends, no way, at least not like this.

"you mean min eun?" jeongguk looked around, his eyes wandering around each female that had a tall yet slender build. "also how do you know that she's a hacker?" jimin walked closely to jeongguk when he pushed open the wide doors.

"childhood friend and shit, i swear that hoe didn't play with dolls at the age of 9, she was hacking her mom's phone password, god!" jeongguk whispered loudly, his head shaking sideways. "and what were you doing at the age of 9?" jimin asked, keeping his head as low as possible.

"this bitch was already carrying dumbbells at the age of 9," a familiar voice could be heard through jimin's right ear. he shivered at her whispers against his ears, and his first reflex was to tilt his head to look at the girl beside him.

"hey, i'm min eun but call me eun," both her hands were wrapped together and placed behind her, slightly tip-toeing as she smiled at jimin.she was tall indeed, however jimin was still taller and it was something about the girl's smile that made jimin's heart skip a beat. maybe it was her body, or her face but it was definitely her eye smile, "h-hi."

"i did not carry dumbbe-"

"mofo, you totally did!"

"i- wait, oof!"

"reasons why you're still dumb."

jeongguk's hand reached out to eun and swiftly, he headlocked the girl. jimin widened his eyes, "bro, your arms aren't soft and cuddly, they fucking hard like rock- you're gonna hurt her!" he slapped jeongguk's arms. the boy let go unwillingly and eun glared viciously at him, "thanks, jimin."

jimin froze, "y-you know my name?"

eun clicked her tongue, "jeongguk talks about you alot, and by alot, i think he's gay for y-"

"bitch, shut up before i put you down."

"ooo, jimin are you a sub cause this boy is clearly a dom-"

jimin choked on his saliva and jeongguk actually hugged eun. no, the hug wasn't full of love, the hug was just a disguise, jeongguk was actually crushing eun's bones slowly and painfully. jimin started laughing non-stop at the sight.

"wait, is that jimin?" someone turned around and stared intensely at the hooded boy. jimin widened his eyes and panicked. jeongguk let go of eun and opened his mouth but all was solve when jimin had deepened his voice, "who is jimin? is he handsome caus-"

"ew, i don't want to hear bout yo gay fantasies man," and before he knew it, the student was gone, probably talking shit about 'the gay hooded man' now. jeongguk's lip was shut tight, his fingers touching his lips, suppressing his urge to burst out laughing but he failed.

and all of them laughed, jeongguk totally forgot about his mission.