+ big thanks

huge thanks to j-eongguk for being with me in this journey, for being with me for a whole 4 years.

this is when you know no matter where you are in the world, how you interact, when you interact, how much you interact, as long as both of the person in the relationship are putting in effort, the friendship will work.

we met on wattpad, and i remember looking up to her for her stories, and lucky me, we started talking and became close, eventually ending up being closer than ever.

she gave me such a beautiful relationship. a relationship everyone should have, one where it was full of trust and respect. she taught me how to do a lot of things and allowed me to teach her as well.

we share many experiences with each other and basically alot of troubles, pain and we're basically like jimin and jeongguk in the story.

except with less drama lMAO.

but yes, it took months like literally started writing this on may 2018 and ended it in february 2019, much love and thought was placed inside this story as we wanted to make it as realistic as possible. just starting with the plot... it was something already, too hard to relate on, but well we tried to make the characters as realistic as possible.

author: @t-aeyong
edited by: j-eongguk
plot by: @t-aeyong

+

also huge thanks to all the readers for making it through the end, it must be hard to read through such a complicated story plot but we hope yall could understand. to understand even more, do read SEVEN IN ONE on j-eongguk's profile.

SEVEN IN ONE happened after this event following jeongguk.

we will also write out an explanation for this book as well just like the first book and perhaps a book 3 might come out?(continuing on with jimin's father, jeongguk+ and hoseok) but all is not confirmed uwu.

once again, we thank you for reading this book and hope you will enjoy our future books.