#7: The place you visit together

Luke:The Caribbean

It was Summer and you and your boyfriend Luke decided to visit the Caribbean, since at this time of year, the sun and the weather are perfect.

You were currently sun bathing when you see a tall figure standing in front of you.

"Y/N you haven't been in the water once! And people saw dolphins!!! Y/N please come with me" Luke begged, giving you the puppy dog eyes that you can't resist.

"Ok Ok Luke, let me just bring the water proof camera so we can take pictures" You say giving him a peck on the lips.

Calum: Italy

The boys and you were at vacation in Italy. You were really excited because this is the 'home of pizza'! The boys and you were going to the best restaurant of pizza. You ordered what you wanted and you had to wait.

"Hey Y/N someone is checking you out" Ashton told you holding back his laugher.

You look were he just indicated you with his finger and you saw a little boy, around 6 years old, looking at you. You just smile at the boy and he blushed like a tomato. You laughed and Calum placed his right arm around your waist.

"Look at that, the boy wants to steal you from me, but you are mine" He says giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you jealous, Cal?" You say trying to look serious, but failing.

"Well, of course! Look at the way the kid is looking at you!" He says putting his hands in the air dramatically. The boys and you started to laugh rather loudly and you get kicked out of the best pizza restaurant in Italy for disturbing the custumers for laughing so hard.

Ashton: Australia

"And right over there, next to that tree is where mom found Ashton pant less, chasing the neighbor's cat when he was seven" the girl said with a grin in her face and pointing with her finger to the tree.

You tried not to laugh but Ashton's horrified expression was too much for you to handle, so you ended up chuckling.

"Oh, shut up, you weren't even born by then" Ashton said to his little sister.

"I know, but mom says that every time we walk around here, and I felt like I had to say it too" she smiled.

Since you had never been to Ashton's home place, he decided that this year, instead of traveling to some fancy place far away, you two were spending summer vacations in Sidney.

Currently the two of you walked around the neighborhood in company of his little siblings who were giving you a tour of the place. Lauren seemed to really like you, although she seemed to like annoying Ashton even more, not like little Harry who really enjoyed your company and whenever you came across something interesting would tug on your shirt and talk to you about how important or special that place was to him.

Ashton and Lauren were still arguing when you felt the tug.

"My best friend lives at that house" said Harry while pointing. "You two should meet someday, I think you would really like him"

"Oh, that would be really nice, Harry. You know, I'm pretty sure if you like him, I'll like him as well" he smiled, pleased with himself, and you were surprised at how much he looked like Ash.

Michael: London

"Are we lost?" You asked Michael as he stopped in the middle of the street to consult his tourist guide.

"No, I just... I forgot where to..." with every word, his voice lowered more until you could only see his lips moving as he mumbled to himself, no sound coming from them.

"Great! We're lost, it's getting late and I'm freezing my balls off" you complained, folding your arms over your chest.

"You don't have balls" Michael didn't look up from the guide.

"Whatever. I'm out of here" you said walking away from him, into the cold streets of London. With every step you took, you kept realizing what a horrible idea it was to go there with nothing but your clueless boyfriend Michael and an outdated tourist guide.

It wasn't until you decided to go into an old coffee shop that you realized Michael was following you. You both sat down in a table. Michael looked devastated.

"I'm sorry, this must be the worst winter vacations you've ever had, and it was all my fault" you felt horrible, because even if you still thought it was a bad idea, Michael had really tried. He wanted to give you a good time, and you were being really ungrateful.

You smiled at him and grabbed his hand. "This place is really cozy" you said. "How about we drink some hot chocolate and warm ourselves up and then we'll ask someone for directions. The hotel can't be that far from here. We'll try again tomorrow" he smiled lightly and nodded making you feel better instantly.