One

Him 

     This wasn't home. It was my dad's home, but not mine. I knew my dad was watching me closely as he led me through the house, he wanted me to like it here. "Your room is upstairs", my dad said. I followed my dad and his new wife up the stairs. They had photos of them and a little boy, which I think is their son. "You got a son?" I asked. "Yes, he's at a friends house." Maddison, my dad new wife said. "Here it is," She announced as she stopped halfway down the hall and opened the door to a very large bedroom. "Thanks," I said as I walked into the room. "We're gonna let you get settled in. Unpack, and rest if you need. If you want company, I'll be in the kitchen, cooking dinner. You're welcome to go anywhere in the house you'd like. Make yourself at home." Dad said as him and Maddison walked away. I stood in the big room and realized, much to my surprise, that I already felt safe. I'd thought the comfort of safety was long gone for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her

     "Tonight is going to be so much fun!" my best friend Morgan said, as she put on more makeup. "Yeah this is going to be our first field party ever!" my other friend Talia said. Five minutes later we were ready to go. 

                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got there he headed across the grass and between the trees to open field where the parties took place. I scanned the field until I found our friend group. We all been best friends since elementary school. Talia's boyfriend Mark held up his drink in greeting when he saw us coming toward him. Talia went to him freely can we went "Ewww." "'Bout time Y'all showed up," Mark said with a smile. "Who's that?" Morgan said. And I followed her gaze to see a face of a boy I didn't recognize. He was standing right on the outskirts of the party near the rows of the tree. Brown Curls was all over the boy's head. And the prettiest green eyes I'd ever seen looked in our direction. He was tall, I would say 6'2 or 6'3. "Oh my" Talia, "Hey!" Mark said. "Oh stop it you know I love you," she says as she kissed him. 

him

      I didn't want to go. But Maddison says this is where all the high school kids went to have fun, and be free. So here I am, on the outside of the party. I turn when I see a girl walking towards me. "What are you doing here on the outside of a party?" she asks. I look at the girl and wow she's pretty. Light hair, tan skin, and a small party frame. She looks like she was about 5'3 or 5'4. Much smaller than me. She put my hand in her's "come on" she said. As we walk she asked me what my name is. "Sebastian," I tell her. "I'm Ella, I'm 17, I love to make edits, and I play basketball. Now tell me about your self." She said. "Well I'm 18, I used to play baseball at my old school, I love to take photos of people in time, and I like to write stories," I tell her. When we meet her friends she says "Hi guys this is Sebastian."  

------------------------------------------------

Sorry this was short :(

Working on it :)

CAST

^^^^^^^ Sebastian

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ella 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Talia 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Mark 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Morgan