Three

Thank you guys so much for 3.2k ❤️😍 I love y'all so much 💘
———————————————————————————

Sebastian
(A week later)
It's been one week since I kiss Ella. In just one week week she'd change me so much. And I can't say I hate it. I've been better with her around me. After school I go to her house, and we work on homework. Then we go get ice cream or fast food. My dad has even seen it. Just 2 days ago he said I had changed. Ella birthday is coming up and I want to do something amazing for her. She's my new world. And even tho I'm not in love with her yet I could see myself being in love with her.

(2 days later)
This is it. Ella is now 17 years old. I know in about 2 minuets she will be walking around the corner in the hallway. Ella friends and I got all the balloons, confetti, and a big banner. I see her feet first then her body.

Ella

I'm 17 and I'm so happy. I can't wait to see Sebastian today. I'm walking too my 1st class when I see him. He's holding one big sign that says "happy birthday ELLA!" And it's not only him I also see all my friends. I run up to him and wrap my legs around him. As I kiss him in front of everyone. "Happy birthday baby" he says as we pull away. I'm about to kiss him again but when I feel a hand on my back I stop. "Can you kiss his face off later?" Mark asks and I laugh. Sebastian lets go of me as we walk to class. It's feels so good being with him. And even tho I'm not in love with him. I could 100% see myself bring in love with him. He's my world. And I know he has demons. I want to protect him of them. I want to be his safe place, a place where he can go and know that nothing will ever hurt him again. "What are you thinking about?" He asks a soft smile on his face. God he's so beautiful. I put my hand to the side of his face. "You" I answered him. He takes the hand to his face and puts it to his lips, and smiles. " you make me so happy" he says. "You make me so happy too." And at this moment I know that I'm falling hard for him.

———————————————————————————
thank y'all for reading sorry my chapters are short. I'll try to do short but more chapters. Thank y'all for all the love ❤️😭!!! It means the world to be.
Make sure to VOTE! And too FOLLOW :)
Bye!!!