part eight//real life

Tom held Lucie until the girls ran into the room. It had been too silent and they'd fallen suspicious. They ran over to Lucie, still on the floor, and formed a bear hug around her. Tom then stood up and picked his gifts up of the floor. He stood awkwardly, Alfie giving him death stares.

'Jack...he left...I think we're over' She cried into the girls shoulders.
'I'm so sorry babe' Gabbie mumbled.
'He's an idiot' Rosie muttered.
'I'll go get him' Alfie stated, opening the door.

Lucie then realised she had a celebrity in her house and looked a mess.
'Oh my god. Tom I'm so sorry' Lucie said, standing up and whipping the mascara off her face.
'It's fine. However, I feel I could be responsible for your argument. I'm so sorry' He empathised.
'No Tom, it's not your fault. You were being a gentleman by dropping of Lucie's phone' Rosie added.
'Yeah, Jack was a jerk' Gabbie said.
'Oh here, I have your phone in this gift bag and some flowers...for the trouble' Tom said, handing her the bag.
'Thank you so much. I apologise for all of this drama. We won't bother you again' Lucie said.
'Honestly it's fine. You haven't bothered me in the slightest' Tom smiled.
Lucie stood up and walked him out.

'Am I dreaming or did Tom Holland just buy you flowers??' Rosie squealed.
'He probably thinks I''m crazy and my boyfriend just dumped me so flowers mean nothing to me right now' Lucie snapped.
'I'll let you be like that because of tonight' Rosie scowled.
'I'm sorry. Please can we watch Sex and the City and eat some food please?' Lucie asked.
'Definitely!' Gabbie exclaimed.