part ten//real life

'Are you serious Alfie? Jack was an idiot and you're agreeing with him' Gabbie said, leaving the living room and slamming her door.
'I feel awful. It's all my fault' Lucie mumbled.
'Stop feeling bad Luce. You didn't do anything. Tom harmlessly left a comment, your psycho boyfriend went crazy and broke up with you and now Gabb's psycho boyfriend is going crazy!' Rose exclaimed.
'Woah. I guess I never saw it like that' Lucie replied.
'It helps being the single one' Rose laughed.
'I'm sorry you have to third wheel our relationships' Lucie muffled, giving Rose a hug.
'Honestly it's fine. I'm fine single. I'm just looking for that special lady' Rose giggled.

The arguing over the phone went on for an hour. Suddenly, Gabbies door opened to show a mascara stained, disheveled girl.
Gabbie ran into Lucie and Rosie's arms and sobbed.
The girls didn't ask questions but they assumed they'd broken up.

After a few hours of watching Sex and the City Season 5, they thought it was time to talk about the argument.
'Gabb's? Did you break up?' Rose mumbled.
'Um...yeah' Gabbie answered.
Rose grabbed her hand and held it.
'It wasn't because of Lucie, or Jack. He brought up past issues that I thought we were over. I couldn't stay in a relationship when I'm always reminded of the past' Gabbie explained.
'So...you dumped him?' Lucie questioned.
'Yeah...but if I hadn't...he'd of dumped me' Gabbie stuttered, a tear escaping her eye.
The girls wrapped their arms around her and fell asleep on their new sofa.