✎ Ralph x Reader

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝Ralph wants (Y/n) to dance with him.❞

Requested by: Sunshinewolf127

Enjoy.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You have known of his existence in that abandoned house for a while now. You've always wanted to take him to the comfort of the motel but it didn't allow androids and you couldn't afford to move.

Instead, you visit very often. He didn't quite understand why you wanted to keep him company, but he didn't hate it either. When he recalls your first meeting, it only surprises him even more that you hang around.

Meeting Ralph,

It was a weird and terrifying experience but you were glad it happened. You were running away from an android protester, you had told him to stop being stupid and get a life instead of wasting their time protesting the inevitable. What really hit a nerve was when you shouted at him, "You're just a coward that can't find a job and you blame the androids like every other lazy dumbass that needs to find something to blame for their short cummings."

You ended up where Ralph lived thinking it was a safe place to hide. He had found you walking around and pointed his knife at you.

"Ralph doesn't trust humans very much." His hands seemed to twitch as he pointed the knife. "Ralph has had bad experiences with them in the past." You can see in his expression that he didn't really want to hurt you, he was mostly scared. "Will human hurt Ralph?"

"I would never," You replied softly. You moved your hands slowly towards his, trying to get the knife out of his hands. "Can I take the knife?" He only pointed it closer to you. "Or can you at least throw it? I want to feel safe around you so I can show you that I won't cause you any harm."

"Ralph will hand over the knife." He gives it to you slowly. You then bend down to see if any of the wooden planks you stepped on maybe opened. One seemed weak enough so you pulled it up and hid the knife in there.

"If you ever feel threatened, you know it's there," You comforted. "I'll probably forget at some point." A silence was starting to grow between the both of you until you spoke again. "Can I go in the house? Someone was trying to attack me, I just need to hide for bit."

"Why is a human trying to hurt another human?" He asks as he motions for you to follow him.

"Humans are really stupid at times," You reply. "You probably have more humanity than a human."

"Ralph doesn't understand, Ralph has been told that he is nothing but plastic, something worthless and replaceable." You gently place your hand on his shoulder. You feel him tense up under your touch, the unfortunate effect of living in fear for so long.

"I think Ralph is just as human as I am. You're unique, and no one can replace the personality you now have and the feelings you can now understand."

He felt it in his chest and his stomach. It was a fluttery feeling at that moment that he couldn't describe correctly and he didn't dare ask what it was. It was affecting him in a way that almost scared him and you were the cause of it but he wasn't scared of you.

That is what was confusing.

Nowadays,

He expected to see you come through the door practically every day in the afternoon. He is always excited for you to come see him. You became important to him, something he at first described as a family type bond before he started getting certain desires that didn't correspond with that type of relationship.

He didn't know how to tell you either, there was always a tension in the air when he was close to you. Only recently did he figure that he might be showing signs of love. He asked you once, how love felt, he got curious and more curious with the more stories you brought to him from your experiences.

You told him, "When I loved someone, I'd think about them often, I'd do anything for their smile, and they tend to make you get a good indescribable feeling."

"Ralph remembers that (Y/n) said this about food," He comments. Very clearly remembering you saying similar words when eating.

"Oh, well," you were at loss for words momentarily then nervously chuckled. "Food can be my love too."

Confessing,

This is one of the harder parts of loving someone, especially if you don't know if they love you back. Ralph heard it from you and how most people confessed but he couldn't do most of those things within his confined space.

He didn't just want to be blunt about it, especially after what he had heard from you about relationships. He wanted it to be something special,  something that would make you feel special.

"Ralph wants (Y/n) to dance with him," he says. His expression was unreadable but his LED went straight to a yellow as he asked.

"With what music?" Ralph offered his hands for you to stand from your seated position on the wooden floor.

"Ralph knows that to dance one needs their two feet and that is all." His lips purse a little then he starts tapping his foot, waiting on your response anxiously.

You intertwined your hand in his and guided his other hand to your waist. Slowly, you started swaying, guiding him along until he got the hang of it.

"Why are we dancing?" You ask looking up at him.

"Ralph wanted to have a special moment with (Y/n) before he takes any risks," He speaks quickly, his eyes never leaving yours.

"What risks are you taking?" You looked down, your cheek now against his hard chest. [This would've said "Hard chestnuts" if I hadn't double checked it pfff]

"Ralph loves (Y/n), he doesn't want (Y/n) to leave him because of that." You stopped all movement out of shock, you didn't think this would ever happen. Ralph liked you. No, he said he loved you.

"Ralph, I love you too, a lot."

"Does that mean Ralph and (Y/n) are a couple?" He asks somewhat enthusiastically.

"Yes, that makes us a couple."
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I don't like that one ended but the rest is pretty good.

I am clearly still on the cheesy side and I'm willing to admit it so don't try and fite me lmao.

Can't wait to write more for you guys! I also hope you enjoyed this one! It was great to write this out.

Lots of love ♡
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
1112 Words