✎ Kamski x Reader

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝I found myself searching for you, I want to know more about you, Detective.

Requested by: BelleroseThorn

To quote this person's words as they requested this, "Daddy Kamski for wiiiinnnnnn"

So let's do that, late as hell.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You shivered as the cold wind hit your face once you stepped out of the warmth of the car. Connor looked around once he could and seemingly analyzed the home that belonged to Elijah Kamski. You remained close to both men that approached the doors, each step making a short crunching sound because of the snow.

"I pray he has the heater on."

"Yeah, that's why we're here," Hank replied to you sarcastically.

"Are we not here to interrogate-"

"Yes we are Connor, we are in an investigation but I'm cold."

The door opened revealing a very pretty blonde android that smiled at you guys and welcomed you in. Your shoulders relaxed once you felt the warmth of the waiting room.

"I wonder what he's like," You comment. "I didn't think I'd meet someone of his caliber ever in my life really."

"Pompous asshole is my bet."

"Oh? We're betting?" You raise a brow at Hank who rolled his eyes in response. "Go on then, how much on 'Pompous asshole'?"

"From what I know, he is a charismatic and manipulative personality," Connor added.

"Are you betting too? I want to bet that he is serious and only says what is necessary." You glance at the door, still waiting for someone to allow you guys further into Kamski's home. "20 bucks, how about it?"

"20 bucks," Hank repeats and nods to show that he accepted.

"I do not have any currency...?" Connor tilted his head slightly to the side, reassembling a puppy.

"Then... I suppose you owe us a favor then... and if you win Connor..." You furrowed your brows, staring upwards thoughtfully. "We'll answer any question you have no matter what it is?"

"You are welcome to come in now," The blonde woman announced. She had opened the door before Connor could reply to you.

You entered, one of the first things you noticed was two other blonde androids in the water that looked exactly like each other. You were unsettled by the red color of the water he was swimming in but kept your head up. Your gaze met Kamski's as he swam forward and his expression shifted, you don't think he was expecting there to be more than two investigators.

You, Hank, and Connor waited for him to get out of the water to ask him the questions we were here for. Kamski did a few more laps before stepping out and having the blonde woman in a dress put a towel bathrobe around him and tie it properly.

You folded your black sleeves back so that your wine red coat covered them. You had pulled them over your hands for makeshift gloves while you were in the waiting room but you realized it looked unprofessional.

Kamski stared out the large window that had a magnificent view of snowy mountains and white trees while he fixed his hair. He then turned his focus to the three people waiting to speak to him.

"I'm Lieutenant Anderson. This is Connor and Detective (L/n)."

Your eyes met his vibrant blue ones for a moment before he turned his attention back to Hank.