✎ Hank x Reader

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝I know a guy who would appreciate my hella good toast, I think would make a good boyfriend, and has a dog named Sumo.❞

Y'all really out here wanting some of that Hank x Reader. Lowkey didn't expect it, I'm not going to lie, but here it is you guys.

I didn't know what the heck I was going to do about age range, I kept telling myself: It's like writing for Tony Stark, but not (?)

Requested By: TheRealBKayProxie

I hope that you enjoy lmao.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

You couldn't quite tell if Hank liked you or hated you. It was a complicated friendship therefore you did tend to turn to Connor to tease him because you would fall under boredom in the office often.

"Can you read how people feel?" You asked the android whilst spinning in your chair.

"Yes, I am able to tell whether a human seems stressed, nervous, flustered and so on," Connor replied.

Should you abuse this power?
Probably not.
But will you use this power?
Yes.

"You're going to help me with my master plan alright?" Connor furrowed his brows, his LED going to yellow for a mere second before returning to blue.

"What is the 'master plan' (Y/n)?" You stopped spinning in your chair and faced Connor.

"Just tell me how Hank seems to be feeling as I go talk to him, K?" This has to be one of your more childish stunts, it was like a school crush where you asked your friend to check first before any asking out comes along.

"Hank!" He turned to your voice then he rolled his eyes at the sight of you. "That's not how you greet a person, you know."

"I'm aware." He doesn't give you anymore response than that. Hank isn't going to lie to himself, he thought you were stunning, caring, and quite perfect, in fact you were too good to be with someone like him is what he thought. Not only that, you were also young, he wasn't sure he'd be able to keep up with that even if you did happen to feel the same way about him.

"If you're aware then greet me properly, I'm a human too." He glances at you with a stoic face, but is unable to hold it long enough to make you go away and he scoffs.

"Hi (Y/n), how are you?" You smile at your victory then reply happily.

"I'm wonderful, thank you for asking. What about you?" He rolls his eyes, something he repeatedly does.

"I'm fine, thanks." He starts walking towards his desk then as he sits down, he saw you were still there, you had taken a seat on the tabletop.
"Anything else you need?"

"Food, a dog, a boyfriend." You played it off as a joke, but you were trying to hint at him. Hank who had a dog and most likely food.

"I can't give you any of those," He says somewhat quietly, you still managed to hear it though.

"Not even food?" You faked extreme shock. "Can we even be friends!?" You whispered.

This time he chuckled, wondering why you seemed to be bugging him more than you usually do. Today you seemed persistent on talking to him, he didn't hate it, but the only reason he has been able to remain detached from you is because he has been able to make you go away.

What was so special about today? Why are you persistent today?

"I'll be back in a bit." You patted his shoulder then quickly went to where Connor was.