HANYU

"The best is yet to come"

Requested by: Stray-kids-Trash enjoy!

Your POV
You knocked on the door, waiting for him to open it. he did as He invited you inside.

"Let's do homework together?" You asked, smiling at him as he smiled back then answered, "sure" and then the both of you spent the whole afternoon doing homework together. The suddenly, he looked all gloomy.

"Babe there's something i really really need to tell you" he said, you got nervous because you already know that something is up.

You stared at him, waiting for an answer suddenly, he turned pale. you went to his direction, sitting beside him. Reassuring him that he can tell you anything he wants to.

"Tell me anything" you said, as he finally told you what he was suppose to tell you. The answers finally came.

"I'm not.. i'm really umm.. i'm not a human, i hope you understand" he said, as your face turned into a confused one.

You gawked at him., but meanwhile, your face became serious.

"What do you mean?" You asked, you held his cheek, he touched your hand which is placed on his cheek.

"Promise me you'll never hate me" he said, you became more nervous but you knew to yourself that you should accept him for what he is.

You smiled.

"Yes, i promise" you plainly said. Even when you know that you should be scared. But you chose not to because you trust him on this.

"I know demons are not real but i am one. i know they don't exist in the world but i'm a demon, y/n." He said as he let go of your hand and he started to look down.

You felt so bad for him that all you did was to hug him and comfort him.

"You are perfect for who you really are, hanyu. no matter what people says about you, i still love you." you said while hugging him.

"Thanks Y/n. I'm so thankful to have someone accepting me for who i really am." he said as you smiled

"No problem" you said

Days passed. and today, you noticed that he woke up earlier than the actual time he wakes up. You noticed that he wanted to go somewhere.

You were curious so you followed him to where he was going. And when you got there, you saw horror. You imidiately run to him.

He's getting beaten up. You tried helping him but you can't let go of the guy's grip
You can't breath, him, seeing you like this made him angry.

He transformed into a demon.

"No..." you said in your thoughts, he started aiming at the men that's holding you as they were hit one by one, when they were already dead, you let go from the ones that are holding you.

He started hurting the others. then, they fired guns at him, he dodged some bullets yet, he is still not calmed down. after all, he became powerful. And then one guy stabbed him in the chest.

"No!! Please! STOP IT!!" you cried, imidiately running infront of him, you blocked the people hurting him, trying to protect him. you looked at him and you saw how badly hurt he was.

"You should just hurt me instead please" you said, not wanting to see your boyfriend get hurt by anyone else.

"No y/n.. don't do this" hanyu said weakly.

Then you heard a gunshot coming from him. He shot them and you were complaining where he got it but what is important for you is that they were already dead.

After that, you imidiately checked on him to see if he was alright

"Are you alright??" You asked with concern.

"I am..but..." he said, wincing in pain. He wasn't able to finish his sentence because of how hurt he was because of the knife that was stabbed on his chest

You panicked as you tucked your hair behind your ear, and you pulled the knife out since you already know what happens when he gets stabbed on the chest.

He just closed his eyes, without saying anything to you at all.

"Hanyu..." you called out

He didn't answer.

"This is not the hanyu i know...i know he's strong" you said, crying. But still, he didn't answer.

"Hanyu..." you called again. still sobbing, you tried waking him up but you knew to yourself where this was going.

"Hanyu..." you called once again.

"Y/n..." he finally answered weakly.

"I'm here... i'm here." you said to him. as he slowly opened his eyes. as he just smiled at you

"Y/n...i..just wanna tell you how much i love you." he said.

"I love you too..." you said, trying to keep him awake since you don't know how long he was gonna be awake.

"I can't take it any. Longer now... stop- crying
p-please." He managed to say. Even if he was already dying.

"Hanyu, i'm just here...please...."

"I can't.. please let me go now...i'm gonna be fine"

"No! I will not!!"

"There's a best place for us...to meet...sooner or later...you will meet me...somewh- somewhere" he saidz

"I don't...believe..." you said

"Just...trust me...and go..."he said, you still shook your head. He pulled you weakly then kisses you for the last time.

"Go" is all he said, you just did and you left him there. you looked at him one more time, and he was already lifeless.

Why does this have to happen to him?

He did not deserve this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Years have gone by and you still can't forget what happened.

You go out for awhile to have some fresh air as you heard someone call your name. You knew whose voice was calling. But you didn't like to assume. You looked back to see someone you would want to see after what happened years ago.

 You looked back to see someone you would want to see after what happened years ago

"H-hanyu?" You asked, not knowing what reaction you wanted to give him at all.

He faced you, smiling.

You dropped everything you're holding, and imidiatley ran to him. he stood up, opening his arms for you to hug him.

"I knew there was a better place for us to meet" he said as you smiled.

-End-