Reactions (the part two)

When THEY thought you were cheating in THEM

[Zeyu]
"Y/n!!!" he said in a surprising and
all-excited voice that made you shock. You wanted to keep your chill so you just did insteading of shouting at him.

"Yes zeyu? What is that?" You asked in a pretty chill way even though just seconds ago, you wanted to shout because of his sudden surprising voice.

"Um can i ask you something?" He asked, this time he became serious. you knew that there's something going on.

"Okay, ask me whatever it is you wanna ask"
you said. The next thing he said made you shocked and all puzzled and confused.

"Were you.. cheating on me?"

You stared at him, shocked. You wanted to laugh because he actually thought you cheated on him when you know to yourself that you wouldn't do that. But instead, you remained chill.

"Are you serious zeyu?" You asked him.

"Hey i'm not kidding, it's not the time to laugh you know.." he said.

"Zeyu!! That's my brother!!" You said as his serious face suddenly turned into an embarasseed one which made you finally laugh.

"Oh okay" he said in a embarassed way

"And i will never cheat on you zeyu! Like who the hell will do that? And you think i would cheat on you?" you said to cheer him up

He just smiled at you as you laughed again.

"Now c'mon let's eat" you said, draging him with you.

You grinned the whole time realizing how lucky you are to have him, like he worries about you losing him. And how he does not aant to lowe you at all.

You get me? Okay good.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[Mingrui]
You saw him staring at you the whole time, he wouldn't stare at you like this if something wasn't right for him so you finally managed to ask him what's going on.

"What's wrong?" You asked, he just shook his head, signalling you that he does not want to tell you. You won't give up so you decided to do this in another way.

it was nightime, you invited him to dinner.

"Gougou, let's eat" you said.

"I'm not hungry" he said plainly, texting, but you don't know who it is, you had enough. he isn't really like this. he loves food too much that he won't like to eat.

"What's wrong? Can you at least tell me why you're acting weird lately?" you finally managed to ask him.

"Well? Can i ask you? who the fuck you were hugging awhile ago? Infront of me?" He asked you with anger. You were tatlly shocked because you were only with your brother awhile ago.

"Hug? Awhile ago? Ohhh did you mean my brother?" You asked him as he blankly stared at you. You tried holding in your laughter.

"Your brother? Well why do not not know him?" He asked while feeling embarassed.

"You don't know him?!? You don't know (y/b/n)?"  You asked him as he smiled nervously. Knowing that was the answer on why he was mad at you, you facepalmed.

these kind of events happen all the time.

But you laughed it off, and so did he.

Even if he was so serious about it geez.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

[Shuyang]
Your brother's flight is later, you gave him your last hug. Since he will be back 10 years from now.

"i'm gonna miss you, gege" you said to him, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sure gonna miss you too, y/n" he said and smiled at you.

"You take care of yourself, is that clear?" He said to you as you gave him a nod.

"Yes, and take care also, make sure to always call me" you said.

And then moments later, shuyang came. he beat the hell out of your brother, you freaked out, you helped your brother get up

"What's wrong with you??" You asked, totally shocked of what your just boyfriend did.

"What's wrong with me? Why don't you ask yourself what's wrong with you!" He said, completely mad. the next thing you said made him shocked.

"He's only my brother!!"

"Are you okay?" You asked your brother as he noddedz

"Y/n, is this your boyfriend? Geez, he's so strong" your brother said, his nose bleeding, he wiped it, you gave him tissue.

"Oh. sorry..." shuyang said

"God. What has gotten into you yangyang??"

"I didn't know" he said, in a pretty chill way.

"You didn't have to act so cool like bro!! You can't just fkin hurt anyone that's close to me like that!" You said

"Y/n...i'm sorry" he said, knowing that he was sincere and he meant it, you sigh and just forgive him.

"Okay bro, i'm sorry, you.. kinda need to go now. you'll miss your flight." you just said to your brother as he smiled.

"Bye y/n, take care of yourself!!" He said, waving while you watch him disappear.

When he's gone, you glared at shuyang,

He smiled nervously and chuckled.

"how cute."  You just plainly said.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
(2020)

Author nim here! And i would like to inform you that the original date when this story was made was last 2 years ago (2018) and i decided to unpublish it and some parts of it for awhile to fix everything. Don't worry, i will fix this story as fast as i can so i can publish all of it imidiately.