XINLONG (Fluff)

"All i ever wanted to ask is
How much you really
Waited for me."

bambamsfw
Disclaimer: i wrote this back in 2017 i just unpublished the whole book and decided to publish them again. once again, enjoy!
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It was the first day of school. You were becoming homesick because you miss your childhood bestfriend, xinlong. He was your best friend ever since. He never left you. But.. things had gotten worse ever since..

You moved to seoul.

Well south korea is a big place. You were not used to it at all. it's as if people were eyeig you from head to toe.

Your had no idea why your parents wanted to move here. As they were also becoming strict.

They wanted your grades to be high, they wanted you to be more smarter than ever. They wanted you to be on top. But that's hard for you. You knew that it was not what you want for yourself.

What you wanted was, to see xinlong again.

"Here i am... in seoul high. Just great" you said and buttered beneath your breath.

You stepped in the school gates as insecurities then started to flow in your mind. But then, those thoughts were gone when you heard the crowd talking about you, and they were smiling at you too.

"She's pretty"

"Wow! Is she the new student? She's very pretty!!"

You heard those things as your chest felt a little lighter. In your old school, you were too depressed to even speak up.

The hardest part is that you don't understand korean at all. but you knew you had to try.

YOUR POV
Okay. Things are getting.. quite new. I'm not used to this. God. My trust issues are so messed up. I feel like i don't know where i'm gonna go.

'Okay. (Y/n) You got this.'

"Hello...You know where's class 204?" I asked one student who happened to carry alot of books whilst running. But he then stopped to entertain my question.

"Ohh...yes, go up, turn left, another left...and you're there" he said while rushing out his words. is he somehow, in a hurry?

"By the way, what's your name?" He asked me as i looked at him.

"Yu y/n" i said plainly but i was smiling when saying that. I was already making friends. I mean.. at least i think i am.

"Nice to meet you y/n, name's zihao by the way" he said, and offered his hand for a handshake, i gave mine back and we shaked each other's hands

And then, i went upstairs with him. We were then chatting the whole time. And then suddenly, i stopped. Assuming what i saw was him

I then followed him around. god, even if he's facing backwards, i already know it's him.

Then, he slowly turned back, assuming that he knew i was following him.

"Miss, i have no time for this, please stop following me, if you have questions just ask the student counc—"

"Y/n.??"

Author

You just sat on your seat, not wanting to face him at all, you were scared that he is still mad at you for leaving him. You didn't want to face anyone at all. Even your own teacher. Everyone made you nervous as hell.

The whole class then looked at you. Assuming that you were feeling uneasy. But then one started to ask.

"You know him?"

You just nodded. You were scared of course but at the same time you were also..

...Happy because you finally get to see him.

But you were also Angry or sad because he didn't wait for you. Though you didn't even make him keep a promise.

But you had all of these emotions, it just didn't feel right at all.

"Why does it have to he here" you mumbled to yourself. Being honest with yourself, you actually hated it.

It was finally lunch. Then you happened to see six boys who you had their eyes on you. Which made you feel creeped out.

Two were familiar to you. It was zihao and 'him'

But then again, you were feeling uneasy so you left the cafeteria and got out of their sight. You just sat on the bleachers near the gymnasium, not having energy to eat at all.

"Y/n" he said, though you didn't notice him already infront of you.

'Was he there the whole time? No. Maybe i'm just seeing things. or no, maybe i am crazy and i'm hearing things.'

But no, he was infront of you and he was talking to you at this moment. You just ignored him even if you really wanted to ask

How he was doing. Was he sad? Angry? Was he holding a grudge against you? But all you managed to ask is,

"Oh, it's you...how are you?" You were not even facing him right now. Even if you wanted to ask alot of questions, you just can't.

"I'm fine. And umm yeah i have something to tell you" he said, sitting next to you

"Sure" you said plainly, still not facing him.

"I missed you" he said as you finally managed to turn your head towards him.

"Oh, okay" you replied coldly. well no, you were pretending to he cold.

"C'monnnn you didn't miss me??"he whined, you missed his whiny attitude that it made almost you tear up. But you didn't want to show him.

You hugged him and tucked your face at the crook of his neck, it was, to avoid showing him tat you were tearing up.

You misses the boy. And all these bad thoughts finally left your headz

"OF COURSE I DID YOU IDIOT!!!" You shouted. The he noticed you were kinda tearing up. He was shocked at your sudden move. But he was also not surprised at all because you are full of surprises and he said you intrigue him.

He hugged back.

"Of course you did, sooo...how are you?" He asked you, which made you pull away from the hug as ou looked at him. He then laughed at your form.

"It was totally fine, not until you came to my life" you let out a joke as he laughed with you.

You talked for a while... as you finally gather up all the courage you needed to ask him that question.

"How long did you wait for me?"

"Well imagine all those four years of not having you beside me, not being able to cheer me up. It sucks, but i waited for you." You blushed from that embarassing phrase. He the chuckled at you.

"Are you sure?...when i came back, you were not there" you said. It was true. Before moving in korea, you made a promise to him that you will come back, but when you came beack to where you both came from, he was not there.

"But now i'm here...with you" he said which made you blush lightly and smiled.

"Yes. Finally. From now on, i'm never leaving your side"

Author's note:
Sorry if it's too lame huhuuu