The Girl in White

I was sitting in the middle of a feild. It was a warm day the summer freeze was blowing and it was beautiful. I was wearing a white dress as always, thats all i could wear. My Hair was Black a very very dark shade of black. My skin was pale as ice and my lips were as red as rose. I lived in Kingdom which no one knew about except the people living in the Kingdom. I was there Princess they kept me locked up in castle and away from the sunlight incase it damaged my skin.  The people o fhis Kingdom only treated the Princess like this because it has been said that if the princess is exposed to sunlight and the real world she will burn and crumble to her death, and the kingdom will have 1000 years of bad and haunted luck. I don't care i go out all the time manly to this field and the forest but no one knows i do this.

I head back to the castle the back way so know one will see me. I never want to be queen because of all the dutys i must complete and i would have to keep my daughter locked up forever until she became queen. I can only wear white because white is the color of the princess if i wear any other color its a crime, aganist the sacred book that our kingdom follows. It was writtin at the begging of our kingdom and the forst rule was you must follow and lead by this book. Theres all sorts of stuff like Goblins will be burned and witches shall live in riches for thay will help get to great power and even the faries must be locked, because there is so great that we can use for even greater things. Vampires are also ment to visit the royal familie onece a year to give all there strenghth to the royals but of course theres no such thing as a vampire, witches, fairys or Goblins. I would know i go out in the forest every day and i never see them.

The day is long and people outside are chantting for some reason the guards are standing outside my door mum and dad have properly done something thats not bye the stupid book. I decide to go out of room by a secret tunnel thats behing the a cloth i hung up to hide the tunnel before i go in i yell at the guards "You do a terrible job of watching me" I jump in the hole which leads me to gardens. I have to quikly run to the end of the gardens to get out of the royal palace grounds. I head for the forest, i have this sitting tree that i got to which isn't that far and i can see the whole Kingdom from the top of it. 

I get to my sitting tree and while i'm there i read some old legends about the princess's and whats happendend to them. One of them was Mary anne she died form hunting, she snuck out of her room and went to hunt and a bear killed her according to this book but i know what really happened, a local found her and killed her knowing he would get lots of money if he reported the death of the princess and killed the bear that apparently killed her. Another one was Beth Jane who was killed in the middle of the gardens by her father becasue her father was mental. I see the sun starting to set so i head back to the palace grounds and into my room.