The Death

When i arrive in my room there are guards standing in there and my mother is there. She has a very mad look on her face, i am quessing she found out about my escape. "Mum what are you doing here" i ask her sitting down. "you escaped and went into the sunlight you idiot the kingdom will kill you it they find out about this." she says. I just look down and my muddy feet. "Mum my life s so boring up her in a dark room i hate it." i yell gong to sit on my bed. "Its only for a few more years " she says in a happy voice. I just growl and watch her leave.

I go bath in some bath salts and i light some candles to go with my bath. Some mads come in with a robe for me to wear and of course its white. I get out of the bath and go to my bed and continue reading the book i was reading in the tree. Alice julie died from Natrual cause's but i also know that she really died from a sucicside. She killed herself because she hated her life so much and she haunts the castle to this day and she prays for the coming prncess's. 

I wake in the morning to the sound of chirp of a woodpeaker bird. I could hear people pacing in the halway outside my room. I get dressed in plain old boring white and go behing the pieace of fabric to see if the holes still there. The oles there so i climb in it and go flying down the hole. I come out at the gardens but realise that everyones at the town meeting and people have already spotted me. I hvae to quikly run to the end of the gardens but i her people yelling "The priness is out we wil have a thousand years of bad luck" I have to keep running to  reach the forest. I run to my favourite tree and climb up the tree and cry and cry. 

I stop crying after a while and when i do i hear some strange noise's. The noise's make me lean foward on the branch. As i'm leaning foward a bird swoops at me and makes me fall i'm falling down and i'm faling to my deth but i know that i will become a ghost and that i will haunt the castle, till they stop there stupid ways.