East London Part 4

You look at your clock it reads 7 am you cant wait for him to arrive at your doorstep. You tighty up your living room so that it is decent enough for the visit and then your door bell rings. You open the door and Michael quickly walks in throws his motorcycle helmet on your couch and takes you in his arms. Crushes his lips against yours while he closes your front door with his foot. He picks you up in his arms, " Wrap your legs around my waist luv", and you do what he says. He turns you around pinning you to the wall he growls to you, "Touch me, Touch me now Please I beg you". You take your hands and wrap them around his neck and taking your fingers trailing the back of his neckline, He puts you back down on the ground. He takes your hands and put them on his leather jacket, "Unzip me", you obey and slowly unzip his leather jacket til it is fully opened. You take your hands and pull his jacket off of his shoulders and it drops to the floor.

He is wearing a gray muscle t shirt you can just about see his chest push through it. You unbuckle his belt and unbutton his pants so that you can pull his shirt out. You both stop kissing enough to look deep at each other in anticipation of what is to happen next. You smile at him, "Well so much for the tea eh?". He growls pulling off his shirt and crushing you against his body, "No tea right now I want to drink from you". He puts his hand up your tank top tickling up your belly as hes taking the top off. He throws your top on the floor next to his jacket and takes you all in with his eyes. He whispers, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen". You blush knowing that hes full of shit because your sure hes seen better. He touches your face, "Really you are my luv". He kisses your forehead, slowly kisses your nose and both your cheeks. You lay your hands on his collar bone slowly trailing your fingers across his shoulders and above his pecs. He slowly closes his eyes opening his mouth with just moan escaping his lips. You take your finger and rub around his left nipple just to see what he does. He looks down at you, "Keep going". You then take your fingers and gently pull the small amount of chest hair he has. You feel his fingers trail up your abs to your breasts.

He rubs his fingers over your nipples and watches as you close your eyes and lean your head back this is a great opportunity for him. He starts to kiss your neck and suck between your neck and your shoulder. You let out a soft moan because it feels so good and you want him to keep doing it. You put your arms on his shoulder and slowly get out of your lips, "Keep doing that it feels so fucking good", he hears you and continues to suck harder even using his teeth to break a bit of your skin. He then trails to your chest slowly sucking and nibbling at each of your breasts leaving small bite marks. He stops and unzips his pants dropping them to the floor. He takes your left leg rising it up against his left hip." I am going to fuck you up right here", he says crush his lips against yours. Your hands are now in his hair pulling and yanking at each kiss. Your body is starting to burn up from the inside out. You feel your pelvic rub against his boxer briefs. He is slowly pulling down your track pants and you let them slide to the floor. He stops to kiss you as he gets down on his knees trailing kisses down your body to your panty line. " I want to pleasure you luv , I want to make you cum". He slides his fingers into your panties pulling them down completely to the floor, " Step out of them luv". You do what he says gently stepping out of them with your hands on his shoulders.

He then puts his hands on your legs rubbing up to your thighs. You moan out a soft, "I am all yours". He smirks trailing his fingers to your pelvic and teasing you above your pubic line. You begin to shudder at his touch and he giggles knowing that you are enjoying his touch. You dig your nails into his shoulders as he kisses down to your opening. He takes your hands and pulls you down to your knees onto the ground. He wraps his arms around you slowly laying you down onto the ground. As you are laying on the ground he spreads your legs wide open, "You ready for this?', he asks. You look at him and nod a yes as he bends your legs up so that he can put his face between your legs.

"Michael?", you ask. He looks up at you, "Yes luv". You tell him the best words that bring the biggest grin to his face, "Pleasure me , Eat me.. Fuck Me... make me cum". He gets back to between your legs and you feel his tongue slowly lick at your clit making you shudder. His tongue then enters into the opening of your vagina licking your juices as it starts coming out. You pull his hair as he starts licking faster and you move your pelvic in rhythm with his licks. You feel your body starting to build up with huge amounts of pleasure. He slides his hands to your breasts massaging them as he is eating you. He slips his tongue of you and begins to nibble at your clit. You buckle at each nibble that he is giving. He twirls your clit with his tongue trying to get a rush out of you. You scream out, "Fuccccccckkkkk Oh God Oh God Harder Fucking love it". He looks up at you, "Cum for me baby so I can lick your juices into my mouth" You move your hips as he goes back to licking inside of you as get ready for your release. Your panting gets louder and louder. Your heart is beating faster and faster out of your chest. You can feel your sweat drip down from your forehead down your face and onto your body. You feel your orgasm rise up your chest and it escapes your lips , "Michhhhaellllll".

Just when you think its done you feel another orgasm escape your lips but this time this is your actual release and you cum as you feel your juices leave your body and Michael licks it up. He pulls his tongue out of you taking his fingers and wiping his face of all the juices that escaped from his mouth. He smirks, "Thats my girl you cum for me I hope it was satisfactory to your liking". You grab his face in your hands and crush your lips into his and you push your pelvic to let him know you want his cock in you. "What is it luv tell me", he says. You moan out, "I want your Cock I want it inside me now". He laughs while pulling down his boxer briefs and kicking them off to the side. He then lays above you with his penis poking at your opening. " So you want my cock I shall obey my lover's wishes". And he wraps your legs around his waist as he slides into you. He feels your insides stretch to fit his size. You bite into his left shoulder as he goes deeper into you.

You finally adjust to his size as he begins to thrust harder and harder into you as you continue to bite his neck. You reach your peak quite quickly with his next thrust and just as you cum he has his orgasm with you. He pulls out of you laying his head onto your chest and you both labor your breathing to a slow pace. Then right there you drift off to a nice deep sleep.