East London Part 6

After your nice wake up call with Michael you guys decide to head out and enjoy a trip through London on his motorcycle. He holds your left hand in his as you guys walk outside and to the bike. He pulls out a helmet for you and gently puts it on you tightening the strip so that it fits nice and comfy on you, " Aww look at you luv so adorable my little angel". Your face blushes as you watch him sit and straddle his motorcycle. You gently climb behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. You take in this moment because to you it just feels so right and you know that no one or nothing can interrupt it because, after all this is your man. At least you think to yourself as he starts up the motorcycle and you guys head off into the busy streets of London. "Are you okay back there?". he yells. You squeeze his waist to let him know that you are settled quite well. The breeze feels quite amazing against your face. The sun is shinning amazingly on your face. You realize that you don't have your sunglasses on and that you must of left them at home but, that's okay because its not bothering you at all. He pulls the bike over in front of "Nobu" on Old Park Lane and he puts the kickstand down shutting off the engine. He grabs your hands and pulls you off the bike and takes off your helmet for you. He gently runs his hands through your hair to get rid of the helmet hair. It feels good  you tilt your head to the side and rub your left cheek against the palm of his hand. He leans down and gives you a gentle kiss, "Let's go in and eat baby'. You nod your head in agreement and you grab his hand as he leads you into the restaurant.

   The restaurant is so beautiful and elegant. Its a rich people's place you feel a bit uncomfortable because you can't afford to eat here. "Michael, luv this is too expensive we don't have to go here". He hugs you and whispers in your right ear, "Let me spoil you, let me t reat you out to our first date". You look at your outfit your in a pair of blue jeans, black Kardashian high heels and a blue tank top. He can tell whats on your mind, "You look amazing no worries now sit". You listen to what he says as he holds out a chair for you as you take a seat. He sits across from you with his hands under the table reaching for yours. You put your hands in his, "What would you like? Pick anything". You smirk at him, "You". He laughs at your comment, " Naughty Naughty Girl, I mean on the menu". You let go of his hands as you open up the menu looking through the menu its all in fanciness. The waiter appears as you are looking at the menu and asks you both what you want to drink. You scan the drinks to see what tickles your fancy and your eyes stop at a drink called  Cho- Daiginjo Yurara it is Crisp and Dry , Light and Delicate with balance of Fruit and Fresh Flowers, Made with Yamada Nishiki Rice. You tell the waiter that's what you want, Michael orders the same as well because it sounds good to him. The waiter walks away and both you and Michael just stare at each other. He smiles, "This is lovely". You lean back, "You do realize we skipped the dating part and went straight to the fucking.... twice", you whisper.  He smirks at your comment with a wiggle of his eyebrows. The drinks arrive and you both grab your glasses, "To us, I'm so glad I met you at the park", Michael toasted. You both clink your glasses and take sips. Michael takes his left leg and rubs it against your right leg, all that is going through your mind is what you would like to do to him right now in this restaurant. You get up from your seat and pull your chair next to his, you put your left hand under the table on his thigh. You feel his hand land on your jeans zipper as he slowly zips your pants down. He quietly unbuttons your jeans. All of a sudden your waiter comes by but Michael slides his pointer  finger down your pants. You squirm trying to acknowledge the waiter. The waiter ask you what you want to order you tell him two plates of sushi and that would be it and then walks away. You turn your head to look at michael as you feel his finger slide into your boy shorts as he rubs your pubic hairs in a circle motion slowly trailing down.

   You take your hand off his thigh and rub his crotch up and down just to tease. You take a sip of your drink as you feel his finger rub your clit in a up and down motion. You cross your legs as he keeps fingering your clit. You don't care if anyone is peaking all you know is that you are quite horny with this man and it doesn't matter where you are. He whispers, "Shall I make you cum in front of all these strangers?". You give a small whimper as he progresses to your opening and begins to finger you. You take another sip of your drink to try and hide your whimpering. The waiter comes with the food and lays it in front of you both as Michael continues to finger you. You grab a piece of sushi and feed it to him he takes it in your mouth with your fingers as well. He grabs the piece of food and licks your fingers in the process.  You close your eyes as he swallows the food and sucks on your fingers while finger fucking you . All these things are going on with your body and in public you can't quite scream. You pull your fingers out and slide your tongue in his mouth as you reach your orgasm. You moan into his mouth as you feel your juices come all over his fingers. He slides his fingers out of you and licks his fingers to get rid of your juices, "MMM we will finish this later won't we my pet" and you guys continue to finish your lunch.