East London Part 8

You've been talking to Michael on your phone and on Skype for the last few weeks. He's been telling you how much he misses you and wishes that you were there with him on set. You don't know what film movie set he's on and you don't want to know and you also haven't seen any of his films.. All you want is for him to quickly finish up so that you can see him come back home. This morning you received a phone call from your friend of many years Jennifer Lawrence to come see her on a movie set and have some girl time. You haven't seen her since she got big in films. So you decide why not Michael won't be back in London for 2 months . Jennifer buys your ticket for you and tells you the set is in Los Angeles the same city where Michael is filming but, he's busy perhaps you might see him or might not. But, you don't think about it you just want to hang with your friend.

You arrive in Los Angeles and get picked up by a car which must of been from Jennifer. You text Michael that you are visiting a friend in the states for a few weeks and he tells you to have a great time. You don't want to tell him where because you decided the last few hours on the flight that you were going to surprise him. You let Jennifer know you are on the way she knows about Michael but, you haven't told her what he does. When you get to the set you are given a guest badge and are walked to her trailer. The driver knocks on her door for you and lets you go in. You see Jennifer getting her long blonde wig on and shes dressed up in 70's clothing. She sees you and greets you in a big joyous hug. You both catch up and you tell her more about your boyfriend and how you miss him. She wants to know his last name but before you can tell her she is called onto set and she asks you to come with.

The set is beautiful its a 70's airport all the extras are dressed up even in 70's clothing its amazing. You see her getting her make up re-touched up and you ask, "What's the name of this movie your working on the set is amazing?". She smiles up at you, "X-Men Days of Future Past". You've never heard of X-Men so you assume perhaps a comic book movie. And she tells you all about it and that it is a comic book film series. She even asks you if you want to be a movie extra and you excitingly agree. So you head to a room and change into some clothing to match the other extras. Her makeup stylist even comes over and does your make up for you. You decide to show off your costume to her. You find her in a telephone booth with a tall clean shaved actor. You can't quite tell who he is because she has him pinned in with looks like a small knife.

So you head up to her and give a slight tap on the window. She is laughing with the actor before she pulls back the knife and turns to see you. She opens the door, "Hay girl you look beautiful". She walks out and eyes you from top to bottom and gives you the thumbs up, " Oh , I'd like for you to meet one of my co-stars". She taps the guy who just got out of the phone booth and he turns around, "This is Michael.. Michael Fassbender". Right there your heart stops you can't breathe he looks at you with his blue green eyes. The same blue green eyes you just saw leave the airport a few weeks ago. He puts his hand out and you shake it knowing already who he is but, pretending to not know him. "I'm going to go get my script you both hang here I'll be right back", Jennifer smiles and walks off. Your heart picks up the pace as he rubs your hand in his. You can not believe you are standing in front of your boyfriend.

He takes your hand and leads you into the same phone booth that he was just in with Jennifer and he closes the door. He rests against the glass playing with your hands and kissing each of your knuckles. " You're here , Oh how I missed you so much babe", he continues to kiss your fingers. You smile and pushed more up against him. " I didn't know you knew Jennifer Lawrence", he says. You tell him you've known her since you both were children. But, right now you are so glad to see him. You stand up on your tip toes and kiss him fully on the lips before he can get another word out. You grab his shirt collar with both of your hands and pull him more down towards you.

"You're cleaned shaved I think I might like this look a bit more", you say in between kisses. He giggles as you touch his face with your fingers. His skin is soft to the touch you trail his chin and his lips slowly in a circular motion. He looks more beautiful since the last time you saw him. He's even cut his hair short for this movie role. You can't help but to continue playing with his face. You can tell hes enjoying this because you can feel his hands rubbing on your hips. You nuzzle your face on the left side of his neck leaving him little kiss. He groans, "Mmm yesss ,I can tell you are loving this". You give him a love bite as he groans even louder and he kisses the skin of your shoulder blade peeking out of your top.

"Hummmmm Hummm", You turn around and Jennifer is standing with the booth door open. A big grin shows on both your face and Michael's as you walk out. She whispers in your ear, "Soooo that's your boyfriend Michael eh?". You look up at her and give her a small smirk and nod yes. You watch off to the side as Michael and Jennifer are working on their scene til the director nods to over to your mark. You are to walk behind Michael as he walks in to the station before he is grabbed by a mysterious man. So you stand behind him getting ready for the scene but, you can't but look at that sexy fassy butt in front of you. So you slowly lean over and give it a small pinch. He jumps a bit and turns his head slowly giving you a sexy smirk.