Vicious

After storming away from Kylie like I did, I felt as if I couldn't breathe, as if I'd just lost a part of my self. Guilt washed over me in waves, strong and powerful, full of emotion. However the thing is, I'm not used to feeling emotions, weird but true, so that made it even worse, feeling emotions that I'm so used to either ignoring or straight up just not feeling. It felt like an out of body experience, like I wasn't really me. So you can probably imagine where I am now, no? *punch-punch-punch* Now? Alright alright, I'm at the Underground and I'm listening to blasting music, while I punch the shit out of the bag. The music is so loud it's rattling my bones, it's vibrating through my soul, through my being. So loud, that the walls are almost shaking. I can't tell if my arms are shaking because of the music, the punching or the terrible guilt I have for running away from Ky. I carried on punching and accepted that I was going a bit crazy, then it dawned on me that it was THEM that put me in this angry, confused, crazy state of mind. I imagined the feeling of THEIR blood and bones crunching underneath my fists. I punched harder and faster, putting my whole body, mind and weight into each punch, the bag swung dramatically, teetering on the edge of collapsing and breaking or swinging around in a whole loop. It chose the former and collapsed heavily to the slightly squashy mat on the ground. *Eeeeek* what was that? It was the squeaky sound of the bar door opening, I know that because one time I opened the door, it made that sound and I practically jumped out of my skin!

"Shit!' What the fuck?"

I didn't say that... who else is in the room and why did that voice sound so familiar.... I slowly turned around and there stood Kylie. I knew shock and confusion was written all over my face, "Ky?!" Her face just looked cute though, as if she was caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. "W-what are y-you doing here?" How did she even get here? How did she know where I went??! "Ummm I-I just wanted t-to see where you w-were going coz you actually looked scared after you r-read that darn text!" Oh my gosh! Even after being completely rude and trying to push Ky away, she still worries about me! Why would she do that!? And how did I not notice I was being followed? That reminded me that I was supposed to push her away, to protect her from my past. However thinking about it, THEY already know about her so she'll be in more danger on her own then if she's protected by me...."Look Ky, let's go back to mine, I'll tell you stuff there. Oh yea, will your dad let you come, you said he was super over protective of you so maybe he wont!?' She started biting the inside of her cheek, a common sign of a person being nervous or lying... "Ummm I think I'll be allowed..." She looked uncomfortable, almost scared but trying to hide it, (just not very well), maybe she's just not used to being in a place like the Underground? I guess it's quite intimidating to someone who isn't drunk or fighting. Whatever, I'll ask her later...

We ran up the stairs, bags in my hand and burst out through the rusty old door, straight into the cool city night. Onto the bike and into the world outside. The road in front of the alley was pretty busy but not too busy, which is good for spotting anyone following us.

On the bike, with Ky holding on tightly behind me, it was clear she wasn't quite used to the feeling of adrenaline you get while you're on a fast motorbike, she tried to fight the lean around corners but eventually relaxed into it

On the bike, with Ky holding on tightly behind me, it was clear she wasn't quite used to the feeling of adrenaline you get while you're on a fast motorbike, she tried to fight the lean around corners but eventually relaxed into it. Fair enough though, it took me a couple goes. Then we drove off towards the nicer part of town where my apartment is. When we arrived we both ran upstairs with our shopping bags flapping. When we got in she looked curiously around at the one bedroom and kitchen/living room, "Hey V, not to be nosy or anything but where are your parents?" Shit, this was the one question I was dreading, what am I gonna say... "Uhh they're not in New York they live somewhere else..." Technically speaking that wasn't a lie, they aren't in New York, but they don't live anywhere... they're dead... "Oh you're so lucky! You must have so much freedom to do whatever you like!!' You have no idea I thought. "Anyway, can you please tell me what happened today?! All of it? Some of it?? Was it me???.. did I do something wrong?" Shit she thought it was her fault! "Oh my god! No, no, no it wasn't your fault" I nearly screamed. I pulled her to  the couch and we both sat down, I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts.

Earlier today at the mall I received a text, as you know, it's a text from some bad people from my very bad past. And to be honest it did scare me, so I did what I always do, I pushed you away. I thought If you weren't around me you wouldn't get dragged into that past and the bad people in it." I held my breath and waited for the slam of the door that would tell me Ky had ran away from the monster I call myself. However all I got was a pair of small, skinny arms wrapped round me. "Don't worry V it's ok, I forgive you. However I do have one more question". I nodded my head showing it was ok for her to continue. "How did you punch that punch bag onto the ground like that! And what is that creepy, smelly place?!" I closed my eyes to calm my self. "When I was small, me and my family lived in a rough neighborhood full of sketchy people, it was what we could afford. One day when I was 7 a man tried to take me to his van and my dad freaked out so he taught me a few self defense moves, I ended up enjoying it a lot more then I thought I would so I carried those lessons on." Ky looked tired, just nodded and asked where she could crash. "I'll set a mattress up in my room, bring some cushions off from the couch, ok?" Again she just nodded in reply. Once we had both settled down, Ky pretty much fell straight asleep, bless her. Quite a day I suppose. I couldn't sleep yet so I did what I always do at this time at night-think. I knew Ky still had questions, like who the bad people are that texted me, what I am really doing in the place that I call the 'Underground' but I can't bring myself to tell her yet, I couldn't even tell her the truth about my fighting or my parents, everything I told her was at best only half true an at worst a down right lie. My dad did teach me fighting but for total different reasons, they dont live anywhere else, they died, but I'm NEVER gonna tell her or anyone else how. It's too dangerous to know that kinda shit....

In the morning the alarm rang "Fucking alarm hurts my head like a bitch" I mumbled. Yup I still dislike mornings. Ky groaned as well, perhaps she isn't a morning person either. After a quarter hour of procrastinating, we both got up and dressed. I just wore some skinny jeans, a plain tank top and my signature leather jacket, Ky put on an outfit she got yesterday. We dragged each other down the small set of stairs with much effort and without saying anything, I threw Ky an apple thinking she would catch it, instead while she stared into space, the apple bounced of her forehead... she slowly looked into my eyes with a look of slight craziness, shock and laughter. I quickly got out of my chair as she grabbed the apple and aimed at me, "AHHHHHH CRAZY WOMAN AFTER ME WITH AN APPLE, HELLLLPPPPP MEEEEE!" We laughed hysterically, then Ky aimed at me, threw the apple but as I opened my apartment door, it bounced of the post man! That's how we ended up parking slightly wonkily at school, without our school bags. "Oh---my---- gosssshhhhh" Ky panted, still out of breath from chasing me off my bike to the front doors. I know right! I thought Ky wasn't a morning person either! Turns out she most definitely is not, no normal person can run continuously for 20 mins straight around in circles. No comment on my behalf.... We ended up splitting off with some sadness to our first class, however I ended up going for a cig at the back of school. As I calmed myself down and felt the nicotine seep into my bloodstream, I reminded myself of the fight I had at the Underground in a few nights.

*thump* I heard the sound of someone jumping off the railings behind me. "Who do we have here... little Miss Angel!" A rough voice growled out. I immediately tensed up at the name Angel, it reminded me of my past.... I turned around and saw a tall guy with a bandanna over his face. "Hi" I said calmly. This seemed to annoy the bandanna dude. "I'm a Vicious, and I've been told by THEM to teach you a lesson, and to tell you that they're coming..."

After the verbal threat he tried to follow it with a punch in my general direction-key word tried-other key word -general. Meaning he totally missed me. Ha. THEY honestly thought this dude had a chance against moi! I'm wounded! Haha I crack myself up... aaaannway, I'm feeling like going to second class today so I should probably get this li'l bitch sorted. I ducked yet another horridly inaccurate punch that I guessed was meant for the right side of my head and followed through with a turning side kick. "WOOOOOO LI'L BITCH! DOOOOWN YOU GO!" Sorry I'm having too much fun with this. Surprisingly the dude just about managed to stand up so I took it as an opportunity to practice my signature move, two roundhouse kicks; one to the left of the head the other to the right. When he finally slumped down to the ground I snorted at how easy it was. I almost took a sigh of relief afterwards but.."WHAT THE FUCKETY  FUCK!?"

Oh shit, that's Cole Harding.......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys
this chapter was suuuupppppeeerrrr long! We're  past 300 views and ahhhhh this is crazy!!! I've been talking with two big authors, Mariedan2002 of the  mafia's princess and sentimaxo of the dons daughter. They've written other books but those are my personal faves! And they are really cool and deserving people so please if you haven't read their books go do it now!!
Anywayz hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll upload another one soon!!!!!!
What is V's past?
What does "Angel" mean to her?
What the actual hell is going on wth her!
Who even is she?!!!
XOXO Phoebe XOXO