Satan's Angel.

As I hit the send button on a my phone to the unknown number, my heart jumped and pounded, time to see what "the Vicious" are doing watching my best friend Ky. I hopped on my bike and rode towards the school gates, as I turned out onto the main road in front,  a car going at least 80mph raced into school. Before I accelerated down the road I glanced back and saw none other than gorgeous-Cole, stepping with ease and precision out of the fancy low-slung car. I didn't even know someone could step out of a car like that with ease and precision, but Cole could. I wonder what else he could do- ahh! NO, Violet not now! With that I sped off through town towards the Underground, I wonder why Cole was so late?! What was he doing....
As I arrived at the familiar dark alleyway, a gust of wind swept through and as a result a shiver crawled its way through my spine.
You know when you were small and at night you would jump on your bed afraid some kind of monster would grab your ankles... well that's what I thought as I ran to the door and pushed myself on and down the stairs, I typed the code for the door in and crept through the uncharacteristically quiet space. As I made it Into the training room, I pulled my light jacket off and dumped it along with my bags In a heap on the floor. The speed at which I did that and the thoughts that ran through my head were probably unnecessary, however the idea of meeting the very people who ruined my life later that night had me on edge.
I thought maybe a little Cardi B would help my mood so I turned up the sound system and punched the bag precisely to the running beat. After multiple drink breaks and multiple hours my music suddenly just stopped. I turned around expecting to see my phone had died or something but instead I saw an interesting looking man in his early 30's standing with his heavily muscled arms crossed against his chest. I narrowed my eyes and slowly stood into my fighting stance, the 'Vicious' wasn't meant to be here yet and we were supposed to meet outside. as I took a step forward, the man unfolded his arms and laughed a booming, deep laugh. I raised my eyebrow in a questioning manner, "Uhhh what the fuck dude?!"

Finally he stopped laughing and smiled a large smile at me, what was actually happening here? "Ah ah ah, slow down there fire cracker! I'm just an old friend to the Stage. I came in here to check out if there was any fresh meat and I'm glad I did." I slowly let my guard down and straightened my confused face out. "Again, what the fuck dude?" I questioned him again, now with my guard down and my stance normal. "The way you fight and the fire I see in your eyes, it reminds me of how I was your age, even the way you punch! Fucking hard is how we do it!" Okay he was slightly weird but the way his eyes almost smiled at me reminded me of my father, he was nice, I guess. Thinking the short conversation had ended I calmly walked towards my bag and changed my trainers to my worn out combat boots. After that I checked my phone and realised that it was probably time to meet the "Vicious" member up in the alley like planned. As I walked out the door, bag in hand, the man once again spoke, "Hey! Don't I know you?!" Wait- how would he know me, a wave of panic crashed over me, cold and uninvited. "Nope I don't think so..." Hang on a minute he can't be somehow related to my family and my past can he??? As I stared into his eyes there was a far off, almost sad look to them. Yes, he seems familiar, kind of. Maybe He somehow had a part in my family's 'business'. After once again refusing to admit I knew him, I heaved myself through the growing crowd.

It wasn't until I began fighting at the Underground that I realised how many people had drinking problems, I mean really! It was literally like 4:30 and hundreds of people were already here waiting for the first fight that would start in an hour, and most of them were drunk! After glancing behind me making sure the guy wasn't following me, I walked up the rickety stairs and out into the alleyway. I pushed my bags next to my bike on the floor and leaned against it awaiting the guy that would almost definitely not leave here without a bruise or two. I chuckled quietly at the various ways I could harm the guy using the least possible effort. He would need a few stitches and maybe a couple salt baths as well....