Who are you?

Recap:
I sat back down and chewed on a gummy, slowly I opened up the brown file. As I read what was inside I dropped my bag of gummy bears and covered my mouth with a shaky hand. "oh. My. Fucking. Mother. Of. Holy. Unicorns...." this is NOT good.........
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Looking at the file my eyes widened and my mouth dropped, the picture showing the gang house I've been told to steal from was the exact same house I partied at only last night..... as much as tried though I couldn't remember who held the party there. Whoever did, has some serious connections with some serious people.
After spending another hour reading over the file, I found out two things; firstly I'm being sent to steal and find a list of future dealings the gang have planned, secondly the more I read about the complicated alarm systems and the tight security that I'll inevitably have to slip through the more I dreaded going on with the mission.
When my head started pounding and my body no longer carried out simple instructions I decided to call it a night, more like a morning as it was around 4:45- 5:00.
I placed the file back in the cupboard I pulled it out of and put the empty packet of gummy bears in the trash, slowly I stumbled up the stairs and crashed into bed without changing into pjs or brushing my teeth.

At around 11:30, my bloodshot eyes sprang open at the sound of the smoke alarm and my nostrils flared at the unpleasant smell of burning. Suddenly I heard a metallic crash like the sound of bashing pots and pans, hastily I shook off the jacket I wore last night and ran to the kitchen where the source of the noises and smells were coming from.

There in the centre of the chaos was a slightly panic stricken Ky, smoke was billowing out of the microwave and a cupboard that had once been filled with pans was empty (all the pans were on the opposite side of the room...) Suddenly Ky shrieked, "Oh my gosh the croissants!" I raised an eyebrow and questioned when I ever bought croissants, I also wondered what was causing the smoke from the microwave....
More crashes were heard as Ky dropped the tray of burnt pastries onto the kitchen floor. While she picked them up I opened the microwave and inside
.....
was a spatula?!
"Uhhmmm Ky? Why is there a spatula in here???" Her eyes widened and she slapped her forehead, "That's where all that smoke was coming from! Oh and that's where I left it!" she looked at her feet where there was what looked to be an egg shell. "To be honest this whole thing was a fail" she sighed as she glanced around the messy kitchen. "No offence babes but what were you trying to do" I questioned, she shook her head and continued to look down at her feet, "I was trying to make breakfast but then I remembered why I failed home ec. In 5th grade"..... I laughed and shook my head, "Ehhh don't worry I was feeling like going out for food anyways." At this Ky's eyes brightened slightly and she ran to the door to put some flip flops on. Ahhh the joys of the weekend I thought to myself with a wide grin. After changing into a fresh outfit and following behind a hangry and impatient Ky we both hopped onto my bike and sped to a trendy new cafe a couple minutes away.

 After changing into a fresh outfit and following behind a hangry and impatient Ky we both hopped onto my bike and sped to a trendy new cafe a couple minutes away

After ordering breakfast- or brunch, we sat down at a table next to a window and I asked her a question that had been playing on my mind like a broken record player

After ordering breakfast- or brunch, we sat down at a table next to a window and I asked her a question that had been playing on my mind like a broken record player. Round and round; "Hey Ky, who's house was the party at?" She rolled her eyes playfully, remembering that night.... "Oh you know, it was Cole Harding's, people are acting like he's the king or something because he threw a great party! I mean I bet we could throw a better- NO! V I already know what your thinking, again just- why do I even try." At that she stood up and claimed she was going to the restroom.

We are SO gonna throw a party!!! We'll need alcohol and a DJ and foam machines and ooh!- sidetracking.... again. Anywayz *rolls eyes* all jokes aside.... that file, there was a picture of the gang house that I need to steal from. The gang house belongs to an up and coming gang in New York named King Cobras. Now I have evidence that leads me believe Cole has something to do with this gang, and if The Vicious want me to help take them down, the Cobras must be pretty good; good enough to threaten THEM. The people who destroyed my past, currently the people who I am working for in order to secure and protect my present and future.
The sound of the chair opposite me screeched against the floor and I was pulled out of my trance like state. Expecting Ky I forced a smile onto my face to hide the mental torment raging angrily inside of me. Except.... the person sat in front of me was anything but: a well built man with tattooed arms and an ugly grimace dancing through his eyes and on his lips. He silently handed me a letter similar to the one I found on my door step, he smirked at me like he knew something I didn't and then swaggered out of the cafe. I looked at the brown envelope and with slightly shaky hands, (either from the coffee or the nerves) I read it's contents.
Letter:
Hola mi amor!
As of late you have been a stupid puta. WE have waited patiently for what WE asked for and trust me I know my brother doesn't like waiting. So I have been nice and I am warning you, if we don't receive the list of the King Cobras' dealings a week from now.... we will kill your little friend and we will kill you but not before the torture...
Adios mi amor!
Tick tock tick tock... time is of the essence.....

I dropped the letter like Gucci outta season. Ok maybe not like that... I wouldn't even pick that up! Anyway, the chair scraped the floor again and looking up with my fists clenched around the letter I glared at the stupid- "oh Ky! It's you..." I breathed a sigh of relief, "duh! Who else would it be! Oh Uh babes what is that in your hand coz you look like your about to crush it to pieces..." I looked down at my hands and realised she was right, I released the brown letter and slumped forward, "just bills" I lied pathetically. She nodded as if she accepted my excuse.
After silently finishing our avocado on toast and drinking the rest of our coffees we stood up and left the cafe, "Hey Ky we're still throwing that party ya know that right?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
This chapter was a major step forward in the plot...
Do you think Cole has something to do with the king cobras??
And who the fuck are the viscous and THEM?!
XOXO Phoebe XOXO