retribution

A/N: Thank you guys for reading! There has been a slight change to the last chapter at the end, I hope you dont mind! Would you guys be opposed to some Simon x Markus in Jericho? Anyways, please enjoy ~

You narrowed you eyes. "Joshua", you spat out with poison. You grit you teeth and clenched your fists, "I guess you couldn't have just left us alone right? You've always had a flair for drama~", you laughed emptily, eyeing him as he scowled at you. "At least I didn't betray my family! Tyranny!", your glare deepened at Joshua as he laughed out those words. Everything had always been a joke to him, including you. You spit on him. "Your not my family. You never were."

"(Y/N), who is this human?", Ralph uttered, stepping behind you. There was a glare on his face, but you could easily tell there was the slightest bit of fear. "Ah! So you abandoned real actual humans for this annoying plastic— thing", he pushed Ralph in between his pause.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!", you screamed, pushing Joshua away, then punching him in the face with a gloved hand. He stumbled backwards, pulling his hand up to his face. He dabbed his finger there, realizing you drew a little blood. A few gang members stood up and a Doberman barred it's teeth through a caged muzzle. Joshua raised his hand, silencing them.

"Here's the fucking deal," he growled trough a false smile. He pulled a gun from his coat, pointing it at Ralph, "I don't blow this fuckers face off if you come back". You let out a shaky breath.

"Fuck you, Joshua. You're sick!", you pulled out your own gun, however you don't point it at Joshua. You pointed it at yourself, however you were only bluffing. It was empty. "If he dies, I die, Josh! Do you really want that?", you threatened. You knew Joshua cared about you even though he had a horrible way of showing it. He loved you, even. Such a pretty face with such an ugly personality to go with it.

Joshua looked at you, slightly lowering his gun. Ralph's eye twitched and he slowly pulled something out from behind him. At first there was a glint, then Ralph was gone from his spot. He takled Joshua, pinning him to the ground. There was an almost animalistic glint in his hazel eye.

He screamed, holding the knife above his head. Joshua scrambled, trying to push the WR600 off of him to no avail.  Ralph brought his knife down hard on Josh's face and neck. "Ralph won't let you hurt him! Ralph won't let you hurt his family!", he screamed again, blood splattering his clothes and spraying up into his face. His LED was flashing a dangerous red.

Your eyes widened, watching Ralph for a second before catching the small part of the Frostbite Gang that was camping out with Josh running after you, guns and bats trained on you and Ralph.

Diving away from a bullet, you landed near Joshua's disregarded gun. Quickly, you grabbed it and shot two gang members. You stood up, dodgeong behind a tree. Turning, you saw Ralph also going for cover. You looked to him, nodding, then ran back out onto the field. You dodged a few more bullets and Ralph had already pinned another guy.

You were tripped by a girl with a ponytail and a face mask. You landed on your back and she dropped down to attack, landing a few harsh blows on your already damaged face. You screamed through gritted teeth, kicking her off and shooting her in the face while she was stunned. She fell to the ground and her gun fell from her hand. You grabbed her gun with your other hand and shot at a few more oncoming gangsters.

Ralph was surrounded by two guys and he swung his knife directionlessly. You shot one in the neck and Ralph tackled the other and stabbed him. You smiled, letting your guard down. They were all dead, right?

You were pushed to the ground, a hot searing pain in your shoulder. You grippped a hand on your shoulder. Blood. You had been shot. The perpetrator had taken off into the forest, probably to save his own life. Ralph rushed over, dropping to his knees in front of you. "(Y/N)?".

You sat up, hand still on your shoulder. "I'm ok Ralph, it's just a graze". He looked at the ground, his LED emitting a soft blue light. The first time it had ever done that. He pulled you into a tight hug for just a second. You laughed softly, bringing a hand up to the damaged part of his face. "Your family huh?", you teased the andriod. You could almost feel his face grow hot. "Yea..". Your fingers traveled his deep burns and indents. Despite his flaws, you wouldn't have him any other way. There was just something so authentic about him.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"What happened to you, Ralph?", you hummed ignoring everything that had happened in the last few moments, eyes darting to meet his. You were both currently looting supplies from Frostbite's now abandoned camp.

He breathed out slowly. "Ralph... Ralph was just doing his job! Then... Human teenagers came and... and beat him and burned him with fire sticks...", his hand gripped at his shawl, which you still wore. "What about you, (Y/N)", he questioned, cocking his head.

"It's a very... very long story...".