Brains and Brawn (1)

Chapter 21

MATT'S POV:

Just as I'm about to unbutton Leo's pants, while kissing his neck, he puts his hands over mine and I take it as a sign that he wants me to stop.

"Hey," he says. "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, really I don't mind waiting. Trust me, I don't want you to regret anything."

God, he's so nice. When he says things like that, when he's considerate and takes in my opinion, I can't help but like him more than I already do.

"Leo," I answer against his lips."Trust me, I want to do this, with you."

I pull back and give him a smile, that he returns, only ten time bigger.

"Ok, if you're sure... And also, I'm clean, just in case you wanted to know..."

"I am sure, and thanks for that info too" and as if to prove it to him I open the button of his jeans along with the zipper and pull his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers, seeing as we're both very much shirtless.

I start trailing kisses down again. Starting in his lips, then his high and sharp cheekbones, along his very defined jawline, stopping for a while on his neck, sucking and nibbling and kissing (and probably leaving a hickey), going down his chest, taking my time with his nipples, teasing and playing, and he seems to be enjoying it, so I take that as a good sign and keep going down, reaching his oh so defined and glorious abs.

I do something I probably wouldn't do if it wasn't for the heat of the moment, or the fact that I am indeed very horny- I lick his abs. And kiss each individually, apprecianting their incredibleness. 

After a good few minutes of teasing, I palm him through his boxers, only to have him thrusting up to get some sort of friction, but I'm glad I'm capable to make him this hard. It would have been so awkward if I couldn't turn him on.

Just as I start playing with the waistband of his boxers, still kissing his abs, I look up at him,"So, like, I ummm, never done anything like this before, so you can, you know, like, stop me or something if you want..." I say, blushing and probably looking like a tomato, only now really thinking about what I'm about to do. I'm not regreting anything, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still a virgin in every way and don't want to ruin anything.

"That's impossible, just kissing you and what you're doing now, feels so much better than everything sexual I've ever done. Trust me, I'm on the fucking moon right now."

That's encouraging enough, so, still looking him the eyes, I pull his boxers down, and then I break the eye contact and finally allow myself to fully appreciate the God that I have in front of me. And let me tell you, it is not disappointing. Crap he's big. That's gonna be a challenge. 

I must have been looking for longer than I thought because I'm broken out of my trance by Leo clearing his throat. I look up at him once again and see that he has an amused smile on his face. Good, at least he doesn't think I'm a perv.

"Look, Matt, seriously, I don't mind if we just-"

I don't let him finish that sentece. Mustering all the courage I can, I hold the base of his very hard dick and take him in my mouth. 

"Holy mother of all that's...fuck!" Leo curses. I take that as a good sign, and keep bobbing my head up and down, trying to take more of him in my mouth, testing my limits. 

I move the hand that's still touching his abs and move it down to his balls, teasing a little, and he seems to like, because he let's out a very loud groan.

I moan against his cock, whicn he seems to like, seeing as he grabs my hair pulling a little, not really giding me, only because he probably doesn't have anything else to grab onto.

"Oh my fucking God, Matt! Are you, " he interrupts his own setence to moan a little. "Jesus, Goddmamn it, are you sure you've never done this before?"

I shake my head, not stopping what I'm doing. And it's true, I'm being blindingly leaded by my instincts. I keep sucking him off, but still can never fully take him all in my mouth, like seriously it's impossible. But he doesn't seem bothered by that, in fact all I hear, are sounds of approval.

Sometimes I take some time to breathe and kiss and suck the tip, or lick his whole shaft, but go back to it again after a while.

I don't know how long we were there for, but it was a while, that's for sure, when Leo's breathing starts coming out in soft pants and he starts pulling my hair.

"Matt, that's very good, but...OH God, but I'm very close."

And by the way he starts pulling my head, I know that he is indeed very very close. But I don't listen, I want him to have it all, maximum pleasure I can give him.

"Matt, baby, come on, I'm gonna-"

He doesn't finish the sentence, he's already cumming in my mouth with a shout of my name. And not my nickname, but my full name, "Matthew!"

That made me blush. I mean, it's not like I have his dick in my mouth or anything (dumb Matt), but the way he says my name is positively sinful.

After he's finished, I finally take him out of my mouth and sit up on my knees, taking a napkin from the basket to wipe my mouth on the places I can't reach, then finally look at him.

He looks like he's on cloud nine right now, with he's eyes still closed like he's taking it all in. 

When he finally opens his eyes he looks up at me,"That was the best Goddamn blowjob I've ever gotten. You, Matthew, are a natural."

I blush looking down, but with a smile on my face nonetheless "thanks."

"You didn't have to,you know, swallow or anything though, are you good?"

"Yes, I am, don't worry. It wasn't that bad to be honest."

"Ok, then. Want me to return the favour?" he asks.

"No, don't worry about it. Tonight was about you. Just thanking you for everything you've done for me."

He smiles at me and pulls me to him, so that my head is on his chest and my arm arounf him and covers us with the blankets.

"Trust me, it's no problem," he answers with a kiss on my head.

A/N: I know it's not much, but it's my first smut scene and I hope it wasn't very bad... I'll try to get better.