Brains and Brawn (2)

Chapter 29:

I break the kiss momentarily to breathe, but Leo doesn't seem to want to waste any time because he starts trailing his kisses down. First my cheek, the my jaw, and then my neck, where he takes very little time in finding that soft spot that makes me let out a very embarrissing moan. My hands clench around his shirt and give it a little tug, hoping he understands what I'm trying to do.

He seems to, because next thing I know his shirt is on the floor and mine is following closely, before he pushes me back on bed, his hands not wasting any time before roaming all over my chest, hovering on the waistband of my jeans and breaking the kiss momentarily to look at me as if asking for permission.

"It's ok," I say softly. "I'm ready. I want this."

That seems to be all he needs before he's pulling my pants down, all the while kissing down my chest, giving a lot of attention to my nipples, that seem to be a sensitive spot for me. You find new things everyday.

I start moving my hands down his his belt and unbuckle it, starting to get a bit impatient, seeing as I'm almost naked, only in my boxers and he still has his pants on. I take out his belt and try to slip it off, which takes an unreasonable amount of time and concentration, seeing as Leo is still kissing me all over, right now, he's on my neck, no doubt leaving a mark there, but I really can't find myself to care right now, everything feels way too good at the moment.

Leo seems to understand my trouble because he saves me from further embarrassment and takes out his belt and immediatly follows by taking off his pants, too and goes back to kissing me. The only barrier between us now is our underwear. And I doubt it'll be long before those are gone, too.

I start missing the feeling of his lips on mine, so with that thought in mind I bring his face up to mine again, from where he was kissing my torso all around.  The second our lips met it was fire roaring through my veins, everything was so hot, too hot even, from my toes to the tip of my hair and I just needed some form of releasing so I move my hands from where they were currently on Leo's hair, and slide them down his back, feeling every muscle, every crevice, basking in the warmth his body emits, until my hands are resting on top of his butt. I take the opportunity to pull him down a little so that our fronts meet and I'm rewarded with the amazing friction it offers.

He lets out a strained groan while I also moan, the feeling of us grinding against each other a heavenly feeling for both. 

I slip my hands inside his briefs and slowly start slipping them down, letting my hands also slide down, until his member is free, and now the the only barrier is my underwear. That doesn't seem to stop him down, because the moment his briefs are off, he goes back to rubbing against me. 

We stay like that for a while, when his hand starts making it's way to my briefs and slips them off, we're both completely naked now, nothing seperating us.

He moves a little and starts searching his drawer for what I assume is what we need for now. I take those seconds and slip off my glasses, too seeing as they were already getting slightly foggy from our breathing.

Leo turns to me after finding what he was looking for, that I now see was condoms and lube, "Are you really sure you want to do this? It's not too late and I want you to be 100% sure. It's not like I'll love you any less."

The concern he's showing towards me only makes me be even more sure. I rest my hand on his cheek and bring my lips to his, in a form of confirmation, "Leo, I've never been more sure. I want this. And I want it with you."

Leo smiles and pecks my lips again before open the lube and spreading a decent amount on his fingers before settling himself above me again. He goes back to kissing me, in what I think is a form of distraction and slides one finger inside me. It's a weird feeling, I'm not gonna lie, but it's not exactly unpleasant.