Brains and Brawn (3)

Epilogue

Matt's POV:

"Ok..." I whisper a little breathless, my previous exhaustion long forgotton. "Someone's in a mood."

"Well, when you have someone as hot as you here 24/7, it gets a little hard keeping my hands to myself."

"Well, then, we can't have that, now can we?"

When I was younger I used to think that sex with Leo would someday start to get boring, because it would always be the same, so I was scared it would get monotonous and he'd grow tired.

Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong.

If anything, it just keeps getting better and better. With the more time it passes, the more we know each others bodies and the more pleasurable it gets.

He's tugging at my shirt, trying to take it off, but I wouldn't give it up that easily. He seems to be getting impatient because he whines and starts tugging off my shirt more forcefully.

"Matthew, take it off!" Leo whines.

"I will," I answer. "After you lock the door. We don't want an accident to happen."

"Oh, right," he agrees and goes over to the door an quickly locks it. As he's getting back to the bed, he takes the opportunity to take off his own shirt.

That bastard. He knows what he's doing, that's for sure. He knows that I can't resist him when he's shirtless. His once teenage-y body is much more manly now, his abs a lot more defined just like his strong arms, his V more prominent. All in all, he's a lot sexier.

"Enjoying the view?" He asks smugly. He knows that I like looking at him and appreciating.

"Yes, very much so."

He finally comes back to the bed and settles in hovering over me once again and goes back to kissing and sucking on  my neck, making me lift my hips a little in search of some sort of friction, just something.

This time, whe he starts tugging on my shirt, I let him take it off and he takes the opportunity to start kissing down my chest, stopping at the collarbone to leave one or two, or probably more, hickeys, all the way down to the waistband of my pajama pants, where he takes the time to tease, too.

As he starts taking them off, leaving me only in my boxer briefs, he comes back up to kiss me again, only messier and faster this time, both of us consumed by lust. I take his pants off, too, never once leaving his lips, only when I go to take off his underwear, I realise that there's nothing there. 

This asshole, he knew what he was doing. Sneaky bastard.

"Well, someone had a plan," I tease, referring to him going commando, and go to wrap my hand around his already very hard dick and start strocking it.

"I had hope-" he stops with a groan, an breathes in deeply once again before continuing, only this time it comes out a little more breathless. "-you would go along with it, guess I was lucky."

He doesn't waste any more time in getting rid of my boxers, and soon we're both naked and getting slightly impatient, basically dry humping each other, so Leo moved a little to reach the nightstand and took off a bottle of lube and a condom, and wasted no time in spreading some on his fingers before slipping one inside me.

One led to two, and he started stretching me, scissoring me, before insirting a third one, all the while distracting me from the pain by kissing me all over, leaving love bites all over my body, no doubt. 

Soon enough, he removed his fingers, making me whine from the loss, but I didn't have enough time to dread the loss because he immediately put a condom on, and entered me carefully.

He gave me a few minutes to get used to the size, before he slid out and then back in again, starting a rhythm, slow and gentle.

Well, at least until he started losing self control and started going faster and harder and didn't take long before he found the little bound of nerves inside me that made me see stars, and it took all my self control not to scream in pleasure.

"Fucking hell," he groans. "I love you so much."

"I know," I answer with a moan, breathless and a raspy voice.

"Yeah, we should totally get married," he groans and rests his head in the crook of my neck.

At first I though he was kidding, but then I notice that he's way too lost in plasure to realise that we're alreay married.

"I think it's a little late, seeing as we're already married."

"Oh, right, that's good," he states not once stopping all of his movements.

I'm about to reply, maybe with something sassy, when he hits that spot inside me spot on with just the right amount of strength.

"Oh, my God! Right there," I say, trying not to scream. That would be awkward, considering our children are only a few rooms down, just like Harry and Carter.

Leo suddenly switches our position and he's now laying down on the bed with me sitting on him, straddling his hips. 

I don't hesitate before I start moving up and down, resting my hands on his chest. He knows what he's doing, because this way, I'm more in control and I can make it feel even better, not only for me, but for him, too.

"God, Matt, you're a fucking God."

"Yeah, same here."

I lean down to kiss him, never once slowing down, not wanting to stop this feeling of pure bliss.

"Shit, I'm close," I whisper breathlessly, moaning after.  

"Me too," he answers.

He takes hold of my cock and starts pumping along with the thrusts, while his other hand goes to my butt cheek and squeezes it hard. Yeah,he still has a weird thing for my ass. 

It doesn't take long before I'm cumming on our stomachs as Leo finishes into the condom, still inside me.

I lay down on his stomach to catch my breath and he hugs me closer to him, rolling us over so that now we're laying down side to side and he's no longer inside me.

He looks at me lazely, like he's trying hard not to fall asleep, but he moves to the en-suite either way, and comes back after with a wet towel and cleans us off.

We both put our underwear and pants back on, but stay shirtless, and unlock the door, before settling in bed once again, my head resting on his chest, as he squeezes me close to him.

------------------------------

A/N: I hope you liked it! I'm still trying to improve my smut writing skills, but thanks for reading!