her.

Finn had heard rumours about the strange girl who blurted out things or moved in strange ways.

He hadn't seen her yet, he'd looked around for her, he was curious about what everyone was talking about.

The lunch bell rang and finn slipped out of class. He walked around to the back of the school, where nobody ever goes. So he's often alone, he enjoys his time alone.

But today seemed different. He walked to the back of the school, where he heard the faint sound of someone's voice- a girls voice, a voice he'd never heard before.

"Silent, is what I want to be. Silent, and quiet, for no one else to see" the voice sang, gentle guitar playing along side her.

Finn turned the corner and looks at the small girl, he'd never see her before- or had he.

"Someday, I'll be as quiet as can be" she sang, her voice wavered slightly.

He stares at her like he's in a trance, she's so beautiful, her voice is so beautiful. Who was this girl?

She finished the song and rested her head on the back wall, a stray tear sliding down her cheek.

Finn watched her for a few minutes, before finally walking over to her "hey, you ok?" He asked

The girl opened her eyes quickly and wiped her tears away. "I-I'm Fine"

He studied her face "Didn't I see you early?"

She nodded "we ran into each other in the hallway" she willed herself not to tic. He seemed nice, she didn't want to ruin it with her weirdness.

"Oh yea, millie right?"

She nodded, and then oh god, she knew what was coming, she felt the familiar feeling she got whenever she was about to tic.

"-Aliens in my attic!-" She yelled, god how she wished she could stop them.

Finn tilted his head to the side "what?"

"N-nothing, I'm fine- Firetrucks!- " she started snapping and clapping her hands, her most common tics.

"What's going on?"

Millie doesn't say anything, she just got up and ran away quickly.

"Hey you forgot your guitar!" He called after her but she was too far gone.

Finn had just met the mysterious girl everyone was talking about for the second time that day.

~~~

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating last week. School is just about to end and I'm stressed out and haven't had much time to write. I'll write more when summer starts
-Claire