Chapter 1: Habit TS

Jason's POV

Has they gathered around the table their hands join accent the lady in the gas and the man writing what the lady says. As the low voices come from the lady, the man’s hand writing becomes quicker, faster.

 I take my attention off of the movie when I feel her stair against my hand. I look over at her and the first thing I see is my hand under her cheek. Then I noticed she curled up in a ball, ‘Oh I know what this means’, I look at her face and sure enough she had her thumb stuck in her mouth. I gently grabbed her wrist and slowly pulled her thumb out. She looked away, a little embarrassed. I pulled her hand towards my mouth and gently put her thumb between my lips. I never did this before so I don’t know what she thinks of it but I felt better when a shy smile came across her face. I let her thumb linger in my mouth for a few seconds and released it back to her.  I plant a light kiss on her head. She clasped her hands around my thumb and slowly pulled up towards her mouth and she puts my thumb between her warm lips. Her lips locked around my thumb, her slight sucking, tugging for more but I wouldn’t it give it to her. After a minute or so she released my thumb. We both started paying more attention to the movie.

By the time the movie was over it was 12:30am. I looked down at her beautiful face and my thumb was in her mouth, her eyes shut. A small warm smile came across my face. I lightly shock her awake.

Jason: Kat, wake up.

She stirred, only half opening her brown eyes. I flipped her on her back and kissed her. I pulled away to see her sleepy smile.

Jason: It’s time for bed.

She doesn’t object. I picked her up and held her by her butt, with legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck and her head on my shoulder. I carry her to the bed and settle her on to my left arm so my right free. I pull back the covers and lay her down.

Jason: Can we sleep together tonight?

Kat: No, remember what happened last time?

I opened my mouth then shut it again I did remember what happened last. I kissed her on the forehead I walked out. As I went through the doorway I could hear her say under her breath “I’m sorry.” I went to my bedroom, took of my shirt and fell asleep.