Realizing

This chapter will somewhat be based off the song "Stay a Little Longer" by Lostboycrow.  So I suggest you listen to this song before or during you read this

Madelaine's POV

   Roberto called us in today because he needed one more choni scene. Which is surprising because I don't really think he likes Cheryl and Toni being together. At first, it was going to be Cheryl and Veronica together but Vanessa went and talked it out with Roberto. Vanessa is supposed to hang out after work. We are going to watch our favourite movies and tv shows.

We just finished shooting our scene and I saw her talking to Charles. I was filled with rage. I don't know why but I marched over there.

"Vanessa, are you gonna come or are you just gonna sit here and flirt with Charles? Because, I can just hang out by myself!" My voice grew louder each second.

"Madelaine, what is wrong? Did I do something? I'll be right back Charles."

"No you can stay with him all you want!"

"Madelaine, what is up with you!?"

I cooled down a bit. "Nothing...," I walked away to my car and I could her her heels clicking behind me. I grab my car keys and I unlock my car. "Madelaine, wait!" Vanessa yelled. I slip into the drivers seat. Vanessa pulls open the passenger door and sits in the seat. I rest my head on the steering wheel. Vanessa puts her hand on my arm. I slowly turn my head to look at her. "What is wrong?" She asks softly. I shook my head. "Let's just go to your house and watch movies, okay?" Vanessa shook my arm. I nodded and started the car.

It was a quiet ride. We walked up to my apartment and set our stuff down. "I'll get the blankets," Vanessa went to the storage closet. She grabbed a fuzzy, beige blanket. We sat on the floor in front of the couch. Vanessa threw the blanket over both of us. "What do you wanna watch?" Vanessa picked up the remote and turned on the tv. I shrugged. Vanessa huffed and turned on The 100.

   2 episodes later, Vanessa turned down the tv and faced me. "Madelaine, what is wrong?" She grabbed my hand. I shrugged and looked away. Vanessa grabbed my chin and turned my head to face her. "Madelaine," she said with a concerned tone.

"I don't know what's wrong."

"Why did you get so defensive about me and Charles?"

"I don't know! You deserve better! He isn't good enough for you!"

"Madelaine, I have a boyfriend. Charles is just a co-worker."

"You deserve better! You deserve someone who will fix you tea when you are sick! You deserve someone who has been there from the beginning! Michael doesn't deserve you! Charles doesn't deserve you! I deserve you! You belong to me!" I can't believe that just came out of my mouth. Vanessa's eyes are wide. I immediately regret saying that. "I'm sorry.... I shouldn't hav-" I get cut off from Vanessa kissing me. I was shocked at first, but relaxed into the kiss. Her lips were everything I'd imagine they were, pillowy, plump, delicious, sweet, and amazing. We held the kiss until one of us needed air. We looked into each other's eyes. We both leaned back in. She kissed me more passionately. Her lips were magic. She put her hands on my waist and pulled me into her lap. I was now straddling her. I feel her hands go lower and move up under my shirt. I moan to her rubbing circles on my lower back. She takes this opportunity to stick her tongue in my mouth. I moaned, melting into this kiss. It was like she knew every one of my spots. Our kiss turned from passionate and longing to lustful. Her hands move up my back and I shiver. I suck on her tongue, making her moan and dig into my back. I moan due to the pain. I decide to put my hands up her shirt and slowly go up. Vanessa stops me and breaks the kiss. "Madelaine... we can't. We both have boyfriends. I can't cheat on Michael. I'm sorry,"  Vanessa says while hurrying to get up. Just as she is about to walk away, I grab her wrist. "Vanessa.... Please," I look at her longing. She looks back with sad eyes. "Stay a little longer."

This is my Madnessa book! How do you like it? Comment your thoughts! Love you guys!