She Stayed a Little Longer

Madelaine's POV

"Fine," Vanessa sat back down, farther away but still close. I was a little hurt by that. She grabbed the remote and started the show again. After a few minutes, I reached over and grabbed the remote. I turned off the tv. Vanessa looked over at me. "We need to talk, Vanessa," I said looking serious. She nodded.

"Vanessa,... I love you"

"Madela-"

"Vanessa, it's okay if you don't feel the same way. I just thought it was the right thing to do, to tell you. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry if I ruined this friendship. I just wanted to be honest. I know I'm dating Travis and you're dating Michael, and this is wrong, to cheat. But, I've loved you this whole time. Please don't be mad at me."

She sat there, quiet. It was making me nervous. Did I ruin this? Did I ruin this friendship? I'm so stupid I shouldn't have said anything. I looked down at my lap, knowing I wouldn't get a reaction. I got up and was heading to the kitchen when Vanessa grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked at her. She pulled me down and leaned in. Our noses were slightly brushing together. I closed my eyes, hoping she would close the gap.

   "For the record, I know this is wrong. But, you are intoxicating and I fucking love it. I love you too," Vanessa closed the gap. There was no lust in this kiss, just passion and love. I was dying for a kiss like this from Vanessa. Her lips were radiating love. Her soft, plump lips were moving against mine in perfect unison. I nibbled on her bottom lip. She gasped and I took this opportunity to slip my tongue in. She moaned and lightly sucked on my tongue. My hands went to her waist. She sat up and started to straddle me. She broke the kiss for a second to ask, "hey is this okay?" As she was lifting up my shirt, I nodded. She tore off my shirt and started to kiss my neck. She started sucking. I freaked out and thought of Travis. What would he do if he saw hickeys on my neck? Would he suspect it was Vanessa? I realized this was too much.

   "Vanessa, as much as I'd love to continue, we are cheating. Michael would be furious, and Travis would be...... I don't know what he'd do. But, we can't do this, not now," I said leaning over and grabbing my shirt.

"I understand"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be"

   I leaned in and pecked her. I put on my shirt and headed to the kitchen. I got out two mugs and and turned on the stove. I grabbed tea from the cabinet. I heard Vanessa walk into the kitchen. I felt her behind me, arms wrapping around my waist. Her chin rests on my shoulder. "Are you making us tea?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded, stirring the tea. I looked at the time. It was 9:35 P.M. After I drink this tea, I'm going to bed.

   We talked while finishing off our tea. I grabbed our mugs and put them in the dishwasher.

"Hey Nessa?" I called from the kitchen.

"Yes Mads?"

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'll take the guest room and you can have my room."

"No, that's crazy! We can sleep together.......... please stay with me..."

"Okay..."

   She got up from the couch and grabbed my hand. She gently pulled me to my room, not in a sexual way at all. I went to my dresser and found a black tank top and some black short shorts. Vanessa grabbed a baggy shirt from my drawer. We both changed in front of each other. We both shared glances at each other. Vanessa was sliding off her black skinny jeans with holes in the knees. I was mesmerized by her amazing body. She turned and looked at me. I turned away and blushed.

We got into bed and turned on the tv. Vanessa turned on some show, but I wasn't paying attention to that. I was looking at her. She scooted over and started cuddling me. She rested her head on my chest. Her breathing started to get heavier and slowed down. I looked over and she was asleep. I wrapped my arm around her and decided to try to sleep.

Hey I was a little late with updating this story. I hope you like this chapter. It's kinda long. Comment what I should do! Vote on this!