The day before you moved

At School: 

"I don't wanna talk about it okay?" (Y/N) said. "Fine! I give up (Y/N)! Something is obviously bothering you!" Your best friend said. GOSH why is it so obvious that something is wrong! Dam is totally because I am dressed in all dark colored things (you normally dress is brightly colored things) "(Y/N) whenever you need to take to me about something, I will be here for you!"your best friend said as she walk off to class.

(Y/N) started walking down the hallway to homeroom. Dam it! I am late for homeroom (Y/N) thought. "Miss (Y/L), it's not like you to be late for homeroom, take your seat." your teacher Mrs. Brown said. You started making your way to your seat. (next to the window and near all the books aka the "Dork seat" not trying to offend people because I am a Dork.) "Pisst, Jessy look at (Y/N). She is looking sad, let's make her day even worse." Jessy stook her leg out as you walked by her. You made a loud thump as you hit the floor. You looked up to see Jessy and Marie smirking at you.   You got up at look at  your clothes to make sure there was no rips. 

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THIS AUTHOR MAKING SURE YOU STILL KNOW THIS IS A HETALIA FANFIC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time:

"(Y/N) I was looking for you everywhere!"your bestfriend said. "Well you have found me." you told her. "(Y/N) I have bad news, I saw your boy friend kissing Jessy." "YOU SAW WHAT, I am sure that's not true." You said hoping it was just a rommer. "(Y/N) its not! here I took a picture because I  knew  you wouldn't believe me. " Your best friend said.  She took out her phone and there you saw your boyfriend kissing Jessy.  

You marched your way to where your boyfriend was sitting as smacked him hard in his face . "We are done! Never are we getting back together and you probably do not even care cause you got Jessy!" You said as you shoved the picture of him kissing Jessy in his face. "ooh he got busted!" Your ex- boyfriend's friends said.  Dam I am glad I moving!  

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU ARE LEAVING

"Bye (Y/N)!" Your Best Friend said. "I gave you my number, house number and email right?" You said. "Yep!" she said. "Bye I am gonna miss you buffalo firefighter!" you said. "still saying that's what bff means?" she said. "Bye."you said, and you left your hometown, your bff, your school, and your dumb ex-boyfriend.