(Y/N) is a good punching bag

(Still Luci POV)

I walked through the halls with my gang. "Yo boss, what are we gonna do to this waste of space?" Allen said. "I guess we could give her a locker treatment, Allen." I said. "Boss could be punch and kick her so she feels like she should have never been born?" Oliver asked me. "Well, we do not want her to end herself so soon, she clearly is incapable of protecting herself, lets just have fun.." I said. "Okay boss, One question where are your knives?" Oliver asked. "Mrs.Brown took them from me." I said, DAMN I HATE THAT TEACHER!!  "YO boss there she is." Allen whispered to me. "Good." I said. 

Then I ran at (Y/N), mashing (Y/N) in her locker. "Ow. what was that for?" (Y/N) said. "You are a stupid, dumb, waste of space ragazza!" I said, and I throw a punch at (Y/N)'s face. "Ow, what did I do to you?" (Y/N) asked and braced herself for more blows. "You were born." I said. Me and my gang  started kicking (Y/N) and punching her.  Then (Y/N) punched me in the face, the onlying thing that hurt was the ring on (Y/N)'s finger.  "Who is next! I am not a punching bag!" (Y/N) said "OOO. I am so scared." Allen said. Then with the help of Oliver we shoved (Y/N) in her locker and put the lock on.

Me and my crew laughed our asses off. "That was really funny! Did you see (Y/N)'s face?"Oliver asked. "YEH IT WAS SO FUNNY!"Allen said. "A day well punched!"Oliver said.