AFTER ONE LONG BUS RIDE, AND NEW BULLIES

At school:

"Welcome class so today we have a new student named (Y/N) (Y/L), (Y/N) please stand up. So Who wants to show (Y/N) around the school?"Your new homeroom teacher said. "I would like to show (Y/N) around." A girl with long brown hair and green eyes. "Elizabeta, you may  show (Y/N) around."Your teacher said.

You started to walk over to wear this Elizabeta was sitting, but you did not notice that an italian boy had stuck his leg out. For the second time this week you fell on the floor. "(Y/N) is such a clutz!" "OMG" "That so funny!" " What a stupid ragazza." "HAHA look at her!" "That's not nice." You got up pick up you books and continued walking to Elizabeta. "Boys for ya, dumb and dumber they get." Elizabeta said to you. "I know right." you said. "Let's show you around."Elizabeta said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for showing me around the school Elizabeta." you said. "No problem (Y/N), please call me Elizabeth." Elizabeth told you. "See ya!" and with that being said you were in the hallway all alone.

Then a force high you a mashed you in your locker. "Ow. what was that for?" you said. "You are a stupid, dumb, waste of space ragazza!" A boy that you recognized form homeroom. The boy throw a punch at your face. "Ow, what did I do to you?" You asked and braced yourself for more blows. "You were born." The boy said. Him and his friends started kicking you and punching you. I am not a punching bag! You looked at your black and blue arms and knees, you had it. You made sure your ring was on your finger and punched the boy back hard in the face. The ring cut him. "Who is next! I am not a punching bag!" You said with fire in your eyes. "OOO. I am so scared." A punk said. The boy no punk somehow shoved you in your locker and put the lock on, then they left you bruised and locked in your locker.