Chapter Two

You smiled at the redhead.

*Flashback* You and Grell had been dating for about a year, and were already inseparable. Things were getting pretty serious, and he had forgotten about Sebastian, though he still rarely mentioned him.

*End of flashback*

"You know, Grell, I'm sure the laws of psychics-" You flinched as the ground met his face with a hard blow. Grell got up with shattered glasses. "Grell! Your glasses!" Grell giggled and pulled out a second pair, tossing away the shattered ones.

"It was fun!" You rolled your eyes.

"It was dumb." You commented, smirking as blood started to come out of his nose.

"Gah! Nosebleed!" Grell pulled out a cloth and stuffed them up his nostrils. It took one look to snap. You flopped on the ground laughing. For about five minutes you did this until you stopped yourself. You snickered.

"Do you still have the- *snicker* tissues up your nose?" You uncovered your eyes to see a faintly amused Grell.

"No. I don't see why it was so funny." Grell commented. You snickered.

"You looked hilarious!" You said giggling. Grell rolled his eyes and hugged you, pushing up his glasses. You snickered in his chest, hugging back.

"What am I going to do with you, my dear F/n?" Grell said, shaking his head with a smile.

"Hm. Let me guess. Kiss me?" You said, looking up hopefully. Grell smiled and cupped your face, leaning down and kissing you. You kissed back passionately and let him pull away.

"You are one smart girl, F/n." Grell poked your nose while saying this and grinned, letting you out of the embrace.

"Yep!" You said, agreeing.

"Well I do have something to ask you." Grell said.

"Hm? What is it?" You said, looking at him with interest. Grell held up a flyer for the carnival.

"Will you go with me to the carnival, F/n?" Grell said, giving a goofy bow. You giggled.

"OMG hell yeah! We're gonna have so much fun!" You said, hugging him tightly. Grell patted your back and kissed your forehead. You blushed and pulled away, looking at a watch. "I gotta go." You said.

"Okay. See you at your house to pick you up at four." Grell said.

"Bye!" You said, pecking him on the lips and walking home.