Chapter Nine

It really was a georgeous sight. You were both on a stable rock shelf hanging froma cliff. A roaring waterfall fell down next to you into a crystal pool. You had found a comfortable place on the shelf and began to eat with Grell. You stuffed yourself with the delicious meal. 

"F/n- Chan." Grell said, looking at you seriously. You looked up. 

"Yeah?" You giggled at his serious face as he took your hand and got down on one knee. Your heart skipped five beats. 

"F/n- Chan. Will you marry me?" He spoke softly, looking up at you as he took out a red and white diamond ring. You sucked in air, and a nosebleed. 

"Yes!" You screamed, glomping him hard. You suddenly felt both of you falling backward and you screamed. It was then muffled and filled with water. Your eyes streched open and you resurfaced, Grell holding you and the ring above water. He smiled at you, pulling you closer. His lips went onto yours, and you kissed back. He tangled his hand in your hair, holding you with the other. You wrapped your hands around his neck and pulled him closer, opening your mouth and allowing him to slip in his tongue. He pulled back after about 5 minuites, staring at you lovingly. You realized your position, on his lap with him sitting in a shallow dip of sand. Sebastian watched from the rock shelf.

"I'm finally free!" He said in pure joy, doing a happy but sexy dance. Ciel stood behind him and wrapped his arms around Sebastian's waist.

"Not yet, Sebby~" Ciel said seductivly as Sebastian looked at him horrified. 

A/N:

Me-- I can't even speak... *nosebleeds all over the place*