Chapter Six

"F/n- Chan!" Grell suddenly said, grabbing your hand and nuzzling your shoulder. You smiled and squeezed his hand, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Happy now? I gave you a kiss for good luck." You said, beaming. He smiled. "Darling, I would be happy for you to just be here with me." You blushed and changed the subject. 

"So, where did they disappear?"  

"Somewhere along that hill." Grell said in his professional voice. You inwardly giggled and allowed him to lead the two of you in the forest. 

~Time Skip brought to you by CHAINSAWS.~ 

"Lets take a lunch break. I'm exhausted." The two of you had been hiking for hours and had finally found a small clearing in the dense woods.  

"Okay." Grell said, slinging the pack to the ground. He opened it to a delicious meal he had smuggled from Sebastian. You smirked and giggled at his efforts. 

"Grell, your not only an air- stealer, but you're a lunch stealer as well!" You said, kissing his cheek and pulling out the gourmet sandwich. 

"Hehe. I'm just one hell of a reaper." He said, inmitating Sebastian. You laughed, stuffing it into your mouth. 

"Don't forget boyfriend!" You said, finishing the sandwich and getting more chips. Grell giggled and kissed your cheek. When you both had finished, you picked up the napkins and placed it in the trash bag in Grell's pack, zipping it up.  

"So, how about we try for that way?" Grell said, pointing to where the forest got denser. 

"Gosh, Grell, I thought we were trying to find kittens, not bears!:" You exclaimed, giggling as he led you deeper into the forest. Soon you both started hearing faint scuffling and you perked up in alarm. 

"Can you hear that, F/n- Chan?" 

"Yeah." You held your breath as  a small shape slid out from the bushes to your left.