four

jimin woke up right next to the boy he was crying and drinking about just the night before. at first, he thought he was dreaming. but when he poked jeongguk's cheek and the boy groaned in response, he knew it was real.

JEONGGUK
"huh?"

JEONGGUK
"oh, jimin...you're awake."

JIMIN
"what the fuck."

JEONGGUK
"same thoughts i had when i woke up one in the morning due to your texts. thanks, by the way."

jimin looked underneath the covers and realized he was completely naked. whereas jeongguk's in pyjamas.

JIMIN
"did...did we...?"

jeongguk went silent for a while. not fully understanding what jimin was asking. but when he did, his eyes grew wide and he started shaking his head in protest.

JEONGGUK
"no. we did not."

JEONGGUK
"i only took your clothes off 'cause you were sweating buckets. i didn't take advantage of your drunken state."

JIMIN
"okay..."

JIMIN
"but why did you come here anyway?"

JEONGGUK
"i told you, you texted me."

JIMIN
"asking you to come over?"

JEONGGUK
"yes."

JIMIN
"and you complied? that easily?"

JEONGGUK
"sadly."

JIMIN
"i..."

JEONGGUK
"you opened the door for me yourself. and holy shit. you were making such a ruckus yesterday. if anything, i was the one who was almost assaulted."

jimin's eyes widened in terror.

JIMIN
"you're lying."

JEONGGUK
"sadly, again, i'm not."

JEONGGUK
"you eventually fell asleep though."

JIMIN
"why didn't you just ask me to take off my own clothes when i was still awake?"

JEONGGUK
"you didn't want to."

JEONGGUK
"so when you fell asleep, that's when i did it myself. but anyway, nothing happened. i didn't even touch your small pepper, so..."

jimin smacked jeongguk right in the face with a pillow.

JIMIN
"i hate you."

JEONGGUK
"no, you don't."

JIMIN
"yes, i do actually."

JEONGGUK
"are you sure?"

JIMIN
"pretty fucking sure."

JEONGGUK
"really?"

JIMIN
"uh-huh."

this brought a smirk on jeongguk's lips. sensing the sudden change in the atmosphere, jimin gulped. he knew he'd just dug his own grave. but then again, if jimin was so scared, why was his dick throbbing in excitement?