Chapter 1

4 Years Later

Bella is now 12 and the twins just turned 4

Enjoy and I'm going to take it easy on the year jumps..

Love you guys.. And please vote vote vote❤❤❤

"Waverly are you up yet?" Nicole asks Waverly.

"Yes Nicole I've been up for hours." I yell back.

"Well you've been laying down for the longest.. I thought you were asleep."

"Nicole don't start okay."

"Whatever."

"Are serious?"

"Mom where is my jacket?" Bella asks.

"I don't know baby. Check in the basket." I say.

"Yes ma'am."

"Waverly you're.. Never mind."

"No Nicole, say it.. Go ahead.. Because yes, I'm tired.. I be here everyday with the kids and then I'm trying to handle stuff at work and then I come home to.."

"To what?" Nicole interrupted me.

"TOO YOU!" I yell.

"I see.. So coming home to me is just.. What? Upsetting?"

"You said.. I didn't."

"Waverly I'm sorry, but I'm a cop.. I can't help it if I work long hours."

"I don't care anymore.. You've been working long hours for 3 years.. I'm used to it.. Cameron and Carmen." I call for my young babies and they come running.

"Waverly I'm.."

"What? Sorry? Yeah I know.. You've been sorry for 3 years now.. It's fine.. Whatever." I say and she picks up her phone and dials a number.

"Hey, it's me.. I can't come in today.. You think you can handle it?" She says. "Yeah.. Thanks.. Check in later on." She finishes and hangs up the phone.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Because you're upset and I'm.."

"Nicole you staying home today is not going to change anything."

"But it's a start."

"Well I don't want you too.. So go to work.. I'm taking the twins to daycare and then I'm dropping Bella off at summer camp."

"I'm staying at home.. How about I take the twins and you take Bella, or I take Bella and you get the twins." Nicole says.

"I got it.. I've been doing it by myself for years and I can do it now.."