Chapter 9

"It's probably a scratch?" I say.

"Why are you playing these fucking games? I've told you I'm sorry and you keep.. (Sniffs) Fuck!" She yells before she punches out my glass window.

"NICOLE!" I yell.

"I'm going home." She says and she gets out the car and starts walking.

"Nicole you can't walk.. It's cold and we're miles away from home."

"Then I'll freeze my ass off before I get back in that car with you.. I hate you." She says and turns to start back walking.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"You heard me.. Now leave me alone and go get your dinner, maybe whoever gave you that fucking hickey will be waiting for you." She snaps.

"Fine.. You want to walk then walk." I as I pull off and drive home.

Days Later

"Nicole where have you been?"

"Leave me alone.. I'm going to take a shower." She says as she brush pass me and makes her way upstairs.

"Nicole did you hear me?"

"I did.. And I said leave me alone." She says as she shuts the bathroom door.

"Nicole?" I call but I get no answer and she did lock the bathroom door so I grab my shotgun and shot the door open.

"Waverly what the fuck?!"

"Where did you go for the last past couple of days?" I ask as I put the shotgun back in the closet's lockbox.

"Why the fuck do you care, go back to whoever has been giving you pleasure.. (Crying) I'm tired of the bullshit.. If I can't have you to myself then I don't want you at all." Nicole say. "I'm tired Waverly.. I hate seeing those marks on you and I didn't give them to you.. Do you know how that makes me feel inside?? When I saw them the first time I felt a hole in my heart.. A hole so big I thought would never be full again.. And then I saw them again the other night and I died in the inside.. I felt my heart stop.. And it hurts Waverly!!! That shit HURTS!!"

"Nicole I'm.."

"No.. Don't apologize.. Don't do it." She says getting out the shower and I see a red mark on her hip.

"What's that?" I point to it.

"I got into a fight and ran into the side of the bar table.. If you don't believe me then go over and see the video footage.. And before you ask.. No.. I wasn't out fucking around with other bitches.. Because guess what?? I'm still in love with you.. And I don't know if I'll ever love again.. Love fucking hurts.. I'm going to get my kids early." She says walking out the bedroom.

"Nicole please don't go." I say grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me." She says.

"Nicole please.. I'm sorry.. I'm so so so sorry.. I don't know why I've turned into a bitch."

"I know why."

"I love you."

"No you don't." She says and pulls away from me.

"It's not a hickey okay.. I only did it to make you mad.. I'm sorry."

"Come here." She says and throws me to the wall With her hand around my neck. "Don't move." She says and kisses the side of my neck and then licks it.

"(Moans) Why did you do that?"

"It came off I see."

"Because it wasn't a damn hickey."

"Stop with the games.. What is it you want?"

"Don't act like you don't know."

"I don't know."

"I want you."

"You have me.. You've always had me."

"Not the way I want you right now." I whisper.

"Ohhh.. I get it.. You want me to fuck you."

"Let go of me."

"What's wrong? I thought you liked it when I did this."

"My body wants.. I want.. (Signs) Never mind."

"You want me? You want me to give you pleasure?"

"You know I do.. That's why I've been making you feel like I've been getting it somewhere else because you will not give it to me."

"We can't remember." Nicole says.

"She said if we went a week or two without sex then we didn't have to wait out the whole time."

"She what?"

"She sent you the email just like she sent one to me.. So don't act like you don't know.. Why do you think I wanted to have date night?"

"Waverly I never got that email.. And you had a Hickey for date night."

"Yeah.. Well I'm sorry."

"If I did know about it, don't you think I would have.. You know?"

"No Nicole.. I don't know.."

"Then shut up and let me show you." And with no warning she drops to her kneels and her tongue is doing magic to the most sensitive part of my body. Considering it was so easy to do it because I only have on a robe.

"(Moans) And you think I want someone else down there?"

"If I find out someone else has been down here, I will kill them." Nicole whispers.

"No one else baby.. Only you (Moans)." I say and she picks me up, carry me to our bed and throws me on it.

"(Gasps) Mmmmm.. I miss the aggressive you." I whisper. "I've been a bad girl Sheriff Haught.. Are you going to punish me?"

"No talking." She says and she tries to untie my robe but I stop her. "What is it? What's wrong?" She asks.

"You said something the other night and I didn't like it."

"Let me make it up to you.."

"Sex isn't going to make it all okay." I whisper.

"You know I don't hate you baby.. I was just angry and when I saw that hickey on your neck (crying).. (Sniffs) Damn.. The thought of it hurts.. You know."

"I'm sorry." I reach up to kiss her and I flip us over so that I'm on top.

"(Gasps) Mmmmm.. Careful baby, my hip is brushed." She says and I lean down to kiss it.

"Is that better?" I ask with a smile.

"Yes ma'am."

"I want your handcuffs."

"Waverly I don't think now would be a good time because..."

"Shhhhhhhh.. Handcuffs baby.. Where are they?" I ask.

"Top dresser on the right."

"Thank you baby." I say as I get up and go it. "Well well well.. Look at what I found." I say when I hold up the vibrator and the blindfolds..

"Waverly what are you up to and.."

"I also found this." I say as I up it over her mouth.. "No talking baby... Now let's play." I then shut our bedroom door.. And Nicole just closes her eyes..

💋💛💜💚💗💙💖💟💝💞💟💓💋