Chapter 4

Jeevan's Journal

Hai PearlDrop,

Guess what?

I am going mad, seriously I am, a few more days like this and I am sure you will find me in some mental asylum.

I hate this, all of this, I hate the conflicting feelings I am having right now, I hate that I feel so helpless, so useless.

It's been more than a week and still we have got no idea where Thapki is. Priya is hell bent on contacting the police, Bihaan wants to too, I know,he is not pushing it but I know he wants to more than anything, get all the help he can to find Thapki. He believes in me way too much, that's the only reason he hasn't yet ran to the police or told anyone else. I don't think I deserve that trust though, do you?

I would have, you know, if it were just the messages but whatever that kid said he saw, it can't be a coincidence, I know it.

It took us few minutes to finally find the keys and open that damn door . And when we finally did, all I saw was the familiar store room.

But since that day Bihaan had been waking up in the middle of the night dreaming about a girl. He said he dreamt that he was in a room with this girl, a room which had windows that opened to a pavement with a park or some kind of  garden on the opposite side. He said he was not exactly sure whether it was a garden or a park. The room nor the girl's face was clear to him, but he said he could remember that the girl had long hair, silky brown , he asked me if it was perhaps Thapki he was seeing, I didn't answer him but I know..........................................

Sorry PearlDrop, for leaving like that, Bihaan had a dream again, no a nightmare actually. He was screaming in his sleep, I don't know what it was about, he said he forgot as soon as I shook him awake.

Do you know what it was?

I have been staying here, at Bihaan's place since the day Thapki went missing, Priya had been giving me hell but I couldn't care less, I can't leave Bihaan alone, he needs me, it's the least I can do, besides I think it's the only way I can figure out what's actually going on. To know if it is what I think it is.

I really don't know what I should do, especially if my doubt's turn out to be true. Before I take any step I need to be sure, right?
But I can't do this alone...

You know what PearlDrop, I have been thinking about contacting Chaaya, I don't want to, I really don't , but I don't think I have a choice.
She is the only one who can help us.
Guess I will have to break a promise.....

PearlDrop, can I tell you a truth?

I am scared

Love

Your J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeevan: Chaaya ... Are you there?
              Its me Jeevan.
              You remember me, right?
               I hope you do...
Jeevan: Voice message
Jeevan: Please call or message or email me or whatever, I need your help, ASAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Hey everyone,
I know this update is short, but to make up for that I will be giving one more update this week, there will be no updates next week, as I am having exams.
Now don't forget to vote, if you liked the chapter, and share your thoughts with me via valuable comments💜💜💜
Thanks for reading😊