Kitten[7]

You left the café with somehow, a heavy weight off your shoulders. You knew you had your best friend supporting you and also trying to make money for two. You also know you have two neighbours next door if you need any help, you knew you'd definitely need it soon.

As you walked down a few alleyway turns, you had realised that you may need to restock on food, so you turned a right and slipped into 7eleven.

Yoongi was silent for most of our lunch date with Bella and Jimin, and still to now. Although you could nonetheless feel his tight grasp on your arms as he trailed behind.

As you stepped into the nearly vacant shop, you realised how Bella and you had most definitely stayed too long talking, maybe the reason why Yoongi was so quiet was because he was tired.

"Are you alright kitten?" You asked, looked over your shoulder towards the Hybrid. You watched intensely as he slowly moved to meet your gaze. His eyes were lazy, and his arm on you was slowly getting looser, which definitely meant he was exhausted, it was getting later in the day, and the sun was already set.

"I'm sorry Yoon, I just need some things and we'll head home. Okay?" You had a hasty and weak smile on your face. Yoongi only nodded, and didn't seem to stop staring at your face as you turned back around.

You grabbed a small basket to put your soon to be belongs in, and scanned your eyes down the isles, which seemed very silent and distinctly made your ears hear the buzzing of the light above. You sighed tiredly, feeling Yoongi slowly let go and leave to just slump around somewhere in the small shop.

You continued on busying your eyes on finding the right foods, and didn't seem to hear the ring go off at the door, showing that someone had walked in.

You grabbed the bare necessities, lots of meat, lots of milk, some beatable packs of food for dinner and some other things.

As soon as you turned the last isle to walk back to the register, a hand had grabbed at your face, directly over your mouth and nose, you couldn't seem to breath as well as you thought, and on instinct dropped the basket of grocery's to move your hands to grab at the person.

They seemed to tighten their hold on you, and you tried to choke in as much air as you could. But it was no use, this person had a grip of a snake as they dragged you into the bathroom.

You tried to scream and kick, seeing it this person clearly wasn't anyone you knew, the smell was foreign, nothing like the smell of vanilla or black coffeé.

Hands had effortlessly dragged you away and let you go when you were in the confinement's of the bathroom. As soon as you willed your body to scream, not bothering to look at the person. They slammed you hard enough to lose your ability to speak, or even see properly.

The person above, you had never met before. But it seemed she wasn't trying to do any harm to you, right now.

"I'm sorry, why did it take so hard to get you in here?" She seemed entirely bothered. You had enough snap, to push her off of you and watch her fall onto the pasty white and cold flooring.

"Who the fuck are you?"

The girl sourly rolled her eyes, and wiped off none existent dirt from her jeans as she crouched up and leaned towards you.

"My names nothing to you, I'm here as a threat and... maybe some torture? If I'm up to it...." The girl glared, although her eyes seemed distracted and moved towards the wall as she thought.

The girl had extremely long brown hair, her eyes were a brownish-black hue, much like a lot of the people here. She seems like an ordinary teenage girl, crazy, obsessive and a little creepy.

You slowly moved up and skidded yourself away from the girl, although your head was radiating with an excruciating pain.

"Now listen to me." She glared, crawling over, she was much shorter then you, but she still deemed scary while she was crouching above with an insane look in her eyes.

"I know you have my kitten."

"What?" You glared and burned with the desire to beat her to the pulp, why? You had no clue, it was this desire deep inside your chest, you couldn't seem to push out.

Yoongi was your Kitten. Not hers.

"He's my kitten." You growled, grabbing at the girls collar, in a tight grasp you pulled her forwards. "What do you mean 'my kitten?'"

The girl gulped, although her eyes narrowed. "Namjoon's my ex, while we were dating, he said I could have any pet I wanted from that store, and a day before I go to pick him. He's with you."

"Maybe because he lives with me now?" You sarcastically drawl. "—You bat-shit crazy bitch."

"The only reason he's not with me is because you took him away."

A sudden wave of pain hit you when the girl had suddenly launched her fist into your eye. She then immediately scuffed up when she heard a growl from the other side of the locked down.

"Open the door, now." The Kitten growled, it was low, but you were sure that low voice had something dangerous to come.

"That Hybrid was supposed to me mine. Watch out you slut, whore, whatever you'd call someone as disgusting as you, he'll be mine soon."

"I'd like to see you try, you nightmare."

You tripped her as she tried to walk out.