Chapter Three

Fan art from aurora_hime97 on instagram!!! Thanks babe <3
______

Keeping your head in your hands, best avoiding the gawking of passers by, the limo begins to pull up to the cafe. The driver begins to exit, in order to open your door for you, but before he could get his second foot over the threshold, you were already sprinting towards the cafe doors.

"ThankssomuchfordrivingmeEdd!"

Giving up from exiting, he slumps back into his chair, "Call me when you want to be picked up, Miss (L/n)- I mean, (Y/n)," he corrects, chuckling at your rush,

When you were finally inside, Beth hadn't seemed to arrived yet. This allowed you to hastily get into your apron and begin serving tables.

Today is reasonably busy, but nothing to boast.

Soon, the bell rings at the entrance, and in comes a skulking looking Beth.

"Hey Beth, you alright?"

"(Y/N)!" She screams in shock, sprinting over and hugging you tightly. The surrounding people all turn to stare and and whisper amongst themselves. You shoot them all an apologetic smile, awkwardly hugging Beth back.

"What's wrong?"

"You disappeared from the party yesterday and didn't text me!" she loudly exclaims in outrage, "I mean, Pleoh told me that some random dude came up and told him you'd gone home! I panicked, thinking whoever this dude was, had kidnapped you. You weren't responding and-"

"Okay, Beth, lets get you in your apron and calms discuss this in the back," You pat her back, getting self conscious of all the stares from strangers. The way she's describing this makes you sound awful.

"You better have a bloody good explanation!"

Beth storms over to the racks of aprons, putting one on and pulling her cascading blonde hair into a high ponytail. Soon, her emerald green eyes are locked on you, like a hawk.

"A guy tried to drug me, but motorbike guy swooped in and saved me. He then scared the creep off and we talked outside. I was jumpy and decided to go home,"

Beth's eyes bulge and mouth tumbles open.

There are a few seconds of silence... Then a minute...

"Do... do you want me to say something else?"

To your astonishment, the corner of her lips curve up, "You saw motorbike guy?"

"Yeah. His's name is Dark by the way. It's obviously a joke, but he wants me to call him that,"

"Dark?"

"Yep,"

"As in Darkiplier?"

"Spot on,"

The cogs in Beth's mind continue to chug, clearly attempting to slot into place. It seems her bewilderment is slowing it down.

"Also, he goes to my University,"

"Remind me to visit you in Uni then," she giggles, and you attempt to join, surprisingly finding it hard to, "Did he ask about me?"