- Chapter One -

Davina POV:

I'm Davina Bellucci and I just turned 22 last week. I'm the gang leader's daughter and yes, you could say I'm pretty damn badass. My boyfriend trained me in hand to hand combat and how to get a good kill with my guns and knives. I adored him as a hormonal 19-year old, till one day I saw him in the shower with my now ex-best friend getting high on each other.

I remember when he turned at last to face me there was no trace of tears or regret or wanting to explain - his eyes narrowed and I knew in that moment that I would never be the same. I decided from that point on to stay single and it was for the best. After him I became devoid of any emotion, I couldn't feel any spark or connection with anyone.

"Davina, get your ass down here now before we're late!" My mum yells angrily.

My family and the rest of the gang are going to a fancy dinner meeting with our rival gang to sort out territory ownership cause apparently we have been getting some unwanted guests on each of our lands. This is my first time dad said yes to me going, I am so pumped.

I am wearing a tight red backless mermaid dress with black heels, I did a bronze smokey eye with a red lip and my hair is in a messy but neat ponytail

I am wearing a tight red backless mermaid dress with black heels, I did a bronze smokey eye with a red lip and my hair is in a messy but neat ponytail. I looked hot. (outfit down below)

"I was coming! I little patience

"I was coming! I little patience." I retorted and she shook her head.

As i walk downstairs i look to find both my parents and siblings dress as if they were going to a red carpet event.

"The escalades are outside and ready." Uncle Luke spoke.

We walk outside to find five black SUV's stationed down our driveway.

'Wow this meeting sure is dangerous' i think to myself.

***

We finally arrived to huge mansion in which had members of both gangs scattered around the place.

If i haven't told you yet my gang is the Black Rose gang and our rivals are the Red Cobras. There are other gangs but ours are both the first and second most feared in the world ours being the second.