- Chapter Three -

Davina POV

The girls and i were just talking with drinks in our hand when we noticed Dante, Josh and Ian walking over to us.

"oh shit!!! shit! shit! Do i look OK!" Estelle exclaimed while giving Juliana her drink and reapplying lipstick.

"You look fine babe, don't even worry" I reassured trying not to laugh.

"Why hello ladies." we all turned around to be met with 3 sets of the most possessive eyes.

"Can we offer you another glass of champagne or maybe you want to walk with me?" Ian asked staring at Estelle.

"sh..sh..sure" Estelle trembled, causing Juliana and I to laugh.

You see Estelle is the more funny girl when you know her but shy with new people. Juliana on the other hand is a more badass, confident, straight to the point type of girl. Me? well, you don't want to mess with me.

As I see Ian walk off with Estelle towards the terrace, Dante has grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on the top. Man those eyes i just want to FUCK H... STOP IT STOP IT NO. I only met this guy two seconds ago and i'm already willing to take him on the spot. What is wrong with me!?

I soon realise Juliana had gone off with Josh and that leaves me and Dante all alone. Just great.

"So I hear you have taken over the gangleader position, your parents must be proud?" i said starting the conversation.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He spits out, emphasising the word boyfriend.

"woah there horsey, your straight to the point aren't you."

"Don't try to beat around the bush. Just answer the goddamn question."

"ok ok jeez! NO I don't have.." BANG BANG BANG 

I was about to tell Dante my response when a gun went off. People screamed and moved away from where the gunshot came from. The crowd had formed a circle, around a man but that's all i could see.

Dante made his way to the opening with me following closely behind. When i got to the front a man with dark grey hair and a beard on his face held the gun. I looked to where the gun was now pointed and it was aimed right at ... Dante.

The man chuckled loudly. 

"I told you Dante, you'd regret kicking me out of the gang." 

The man had a thick russian accent, and looked to be in his late 40's. 

"Let's talk about this Viktor," Dante warned.

"NO! Absolutely no talking!" The Viktor guy smirked. "Just pain and revenge"

"You know how this is going to end up Viktor" Dante growled, "Your going to be the one in the grave, and i'm going to walk away."

By this point of time the ballroom was dead silent, we saw mothers crouching down with their kids and men ready to pounce. i looked across the room and saw Josh and Ian pull out their guns.

What are they waiting for! 

"It doesn't have to be like this Viktor," Zayn boomed and stood in front of Dante.

"Oh but it does." he laughed.

"You are not going kill my son let alone get anywhere near him!" Zayn glared.

"Who said i was going to kill him?" Viktor questioned.

Dante and Zayn looked slightly confused, that was until Viktor aimed his gun at me. Everyone scattered and i stood there furiously. I looked at my girls and then at Dante, his eyes widened.

"Not her," Dante growled while taking a step forward. "She has nothing to do with this!"

"Oh but she does, you see, you have been eyeing her out all night. And if i hurt her it also hurts you. So technically it's a win win situation." Viktor smiled.

Viktor took long strides towards me and soon enough i had a gun to my head.

"Tell your friends to lower their guns." Viktor demanded.

Dante and I both gave a look to our friends and they packed their guns away. 

Catching by surprise, Viktor kneed my in my side making fall to the ground. He slowly bent down to my level and as he did i kicked his gun out of his hand and it went sliding across the floor. Viktor's eyes went darker another shade as he brought out a knife stabbing it in my thigh and twisting it causing an unbearable amount of pain to shoot through my body.

I looked up at Viktor who was teasing Josh about something, and i realised he was not looking my way anymore. I could feel the energy drain from my body, as i lost more blood. i had to act fast if i wanted to live.

As he went to stand up to get the gun, Juliana picked it up and aimed it at him. As he turned around I plunged the knife out of my leg and into his stomach whilst Juliana shot him in the head.

My eyes closed, as voices around me faded out. Then everything was. I couldn't feel anything, hear anything or see anything.

-------------------------------

Incase it was unclear Viktor is dead. Below is what he looks like.

 Thanks for reading Chapter three

 Thanks for reading Chapter three. Please Vote and Comment