- Chapter Four -

Davina House above ^

Dante POV

After Juliana shot Viktor, we quickly rushed Davina to her gang doctor. She was seen immediately, and they have put anesthetic. Only her family is allowed to see her, so i have been stuck in the waiting room for about 4 hours so far.

It's now 2 in the morning and Juliana and Estelle are in the room with Davina. Davina's parents left about an hour ago to collect their other daughter from her friends house. If our mothers weren't such good friends then there probably would of been a fight.

When the girls walked out of the room, i entered and closed the door behind me. I saw Davina hooked up to a bunch of machines. The beeping of the heart monitor gave me comfort because that means she is alive.

I sat in the chair closest to her bed just admiring the perfect woman in front of me. i sat there in my thoughts for a while, before i got bored. As i was about to grab the handle of the door, i heard the most angelic voice.

"Dante?" Davina whispered.

Davina POV

I heard footsteps to my right and the beeping of a machine. As my eyes adjusted to the light i saw a silhouette of a man by the door.

"Dante?" I whispered. He turned around and walked over to me.

"How are you feeling Davina." he asked.

"My leg is aching real bad." I admitted. He chuckled and layed down on the bed next to me.

"Well it's going to hurt for a few weeks," He stated.  

"What time is it?" I asked snapping us both out of our trances. Dante checked his phone.

"5 in the morning." Dante announced.

I turned my head with wide eyes and asked him what he was still doing here.

"Well at first the doctors said family only. And so i needed a chance to sneak in and..." His voice trailed off. "I just" He paused, "Wanted to see if you were ok because you are mine."

"Well i'm okay, thanks for checking in." I smiled 

"That's good." His eyes moving to the window.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Dante blurted out very quickly.

It took some time to register what he just said. THE DANTE CARTER JUST ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! AAAAH!

"umm...Sure" I replied trying to play it cool.

---

It's been two weeks since Dante asked me to be his girlfriend and boy has it been great. Dante has been coming to the hospital everyday since then and been spoiling me rotten. Right now i am getting checked out of my room, my leg is fine now just a scar from the stitches. Maybe i'll get a tattoo to cover it.

"All good Davina, you may leave." The doctor informed "Just careful for about two weeks and no hard core missions please." he warned.

Walking up the stairs everyone from the gang stopped and smiled at me. People stared at how Dante and I had our fingers intertwined together and his other hand on my waist. the things this guy can do to me. 

"What the actual fuck, look who decided to finally get out of that bed!" And that, would be my dear friend Juliana.

"ahahaha... well nice to see you guys to." i responded while bringing both Juliana and Estelle into a hug.

---

Dante had walked away telling me he had business to attend to, so right now the girls and i are in the movie room watching 'Baywatch'. Half way through the movie Estelle was getting up stating she was bored.

"Why don't we go get a tattoo. I need to cover this filthy scar anyway." I suggested.

"Hold up! Every single time i try to convince you to get a tattoo you respond with 'Oh god no, they would look so ugly when you are old and wrinkly' B...But now you want to get one. How much blood did you lose exactly?" Juliana ranted.

You see Juliana is obsessed with tattoos she already has 4 on her body. (her tattoos below)

I was not against them it's just what if you grow really wrinkly and then it like discolours and loses shape from the saggy skin

"Anyway i want one now to cover the scar, so let's go." I reassured.

We made our way to the tattoo parlour downtown. As we walked in we got stairs from all the customers and staff.

"Why are they staring at us like that?" Estelle asked.

"Ahh maybe cause were friends with the second most feared gang leader's daughter." Juliana sarcastically mentioned.

"OHH yeah." Estelle replied causing both Juliana and I to slap our foreheads.

A guy with an orange beard, heaps of piercings and tattoos approached us and told us to choose what we would like to get. Estelle chose a stylish tattoo that covered half of her back, Juliana choose one that covered the side of her stomach and I choose a flower tattoo for the top of my thigh, to cover the scar.

After 5 hours of non-stop aching we finally finished and ready to head home. I wonder what the boys will think of our tattoos. (tattoos below)

 (tattoos below)