Chapter 4

It's been a week since that incident happened. Everything was back to normal. Well except the fact that Pheobe's been bringing 'Cole' inside the house. Since Hank removed the rule non-sups can come inside the house. They went inside Pheobe's bedroom. But left the door opened. The family is gone for the rest of the weekend. Except for Max and Pheobe. Because Max claims that he will be a bad boy if he comes with them, and Pheobe needs to finish her project.

Pheobe sat on her bed and Cole quickly tackled her.then started kissing her neck. "Cole stop it!" Pheobe begged but he won't stop. "Help! Help!" She yelled. "Why would you think anyone is home? They left remember?" Cole said then kissed her again. He was about to slip inside Pheobe's shirt when suddenly someone punched him from behind. Max. You could see at his eyes that he's really angry. He grabbed his shirt and moved really close to him. "Ten seconds to leave or else I'll destroy you." He said in a serious look. Cole immediately ran away from the house. He quickly hugged Pheobe and she did the same. "It's okay I'm here I won't leave you." He said then lifted her up and placed her to the bed. "Max. I don't want it here." She said not letting Max place her down which means she's like a vane wrapping her arms around his neck. "Let's go to my room." He said then walked downstairs still carrying Pheobe. They took the stairs not the slide.

He gently placed her down his soft bed then covered her. "I'm here. I won't leave you. I promise." He said then she closed her eyes. "I love you Pheobe." Be said then kissed her. In the lips! But she didn't kiss back. I mean She was in deep sleep.

The next morning Pheobe opened her eyes and saw an arm hugging her. She looked up and it was Max. She was hugging him also. Wow this feels good. She played with his nose until he opened his eyes. "Morning..." He said with that smirk. "Morning.." Pheobe whispered still hugging him. She doesn't want to get up. She likes this position. She feels secured. Even though she have her powers it's still best if she stick with Max. "It's Sunday.." She whispered. "Yeah.. Let's watch a movie upstairs." Max said still hugging her. "Okay...," Pheobe said in gloomy way. "I'll cook breakfast you do the movie," Max said then carried her upstairs. "I can walk you know." Pheobe reminded him. "It feels good." He said continue walking.

Pheobe fixed the living room and prepared the movie while Max cooked pancakes, bacon and egg. He placed the food on the coffee table and two tall glasses of orange juice. "What time does mom and dad gets home?" Pheobe asked as she eat her pancake. "Night...." Max said. They continue on watching the movie till they got to movie number 3. Suddenly Max pulled his arms out shook his hair and placed one arm around Pheobe. She smiled and lean next to him. His other free hand was holding Pheobe's other hand. They didn't even listened to the movie. Just stealing a look from one another. They stayed there the whole day. And night didn't even changed to normal clothes. What they were wearing the other day is what they're wearing now.

The door opened but they were asleep. The family saw them but not losing hands.. Pheobe's head was just on his shoulder so Barbra and Nora did what girls do. Took a picture, it's really rare seeing those two together.

******

The next day Pheobe and Max woke up really early and went to they're own rooms and changed/took. A shower. Then went down/up for breakfast. "I'm really proud of you two!" Barbra said in joy. "Why is that mom?" Max asked. "You haven't pranked your sister and I can hear no fights. Like its a dream." Barbra said. "Yeah sure... Anyway I'm going to school now. Bye!" Max said then left. Well about too.. "Max wait!" Pheobe said running down the stairs. "I'll just join you." She said then made her way downstairs. "K... Bye guys!" Max waved goodbye then they left.

"So......" Pheobe started while they're walking. "So..." Max continued. "About last night and the Cole issue... Can we forget about it?" Pheobe asked while they walk. "If you say so.." Max said. "You know I almost let him kiss me, if I did then I lost my first kiss to some bitch.." She continued. Deep inside Max was thinking 'so I was her first kiss?' Then a smirked came out. "Let's not talk about it. Promise me." Max said then held her hand. "Promise."

********
Pheobe told Cherry about Cole and said that 'Cole was a bitch!' But they said they would forget it. "Hey Phebs!" Max called out. She turned around and saw Max walking toward her crossing the hall. "Can you help me with my project? Let's be a pair!" Max said. Her eyes opened she wasn't thinking about the project at all, she only got the word 'pair' then that happened. Daydream!

"Be my girlfriend." Not letting her answer he pulled her forward then kissed her. A passionate kiss that she could never ever forget. Never.

"Phebs?" Max asked waking her up from that dream. "Yeah?" Pheobe said shaking her head to go back to reality. "The project, let's do it together." He said. "Okay.." Then he left. "Hey!" Cherry suddenly react after slapping her to wake up in the real world. "What was that for?" She asked. "You said I was your partner!" She claimed. "Sorry, I totally forgot!" She reasoned out. "It's okay, I mean you're his twin." She said then left. Leaving Pheobe alone thinking. The word 'twin' ouch....... She walked inside the Classroom seeing Max alone and decided to sit with him.

"Okay class! Your art project will be due in next week! A week before your graduation and prom." The teacher said. "You can work in pairs or you can work alone. Either way is fine, just submit it on time." She continued. "The whole time you will be given time to discuss. Now work go!" She said then sat on her table. The twins faced at one another then started thinking of a great project.

"Let's do a painting." Max quickly said. "Painting of what?" Pheobe asked. "I don't know.... Nude maybe....." He said looking at Pheobe. "Max!" She quickly punched him. "I'm telling you Phebs, you will be great, besides I will paint, and we're not doing the real nude that you need to show your breast, you can cover yourself with your legs and arms even hair, and while we do that you can wear your underwear or bra..." He said calming her. "Or we could go with completely nude.. That's okay with me.." He teased. Her cheeks are blushing like a red rose. "Plan A is good enough. We can do it next week. I still need to finish somethings.." She said then the bell rang. "Goodbye class!" The teacher said then left.

Pheobe's POV

I can't believe that I'm going to be nude in front of Max, well not naked but still......
"Pheobe!" Ms. Carlos said that made me stop walking. "We need to talk." She said then we went inside her office. "Yes? I asked. "You got accepted!" She said in joy then hugged me. "O My Gosh! I can't believe this!" I said in full of joy. "That's not all, you have the school scholarship. Means you get everything free, the dorm, food, allowance, the plane ticket everything my dear!" She hugged me. "But I do have a question thou.." She said letting me go. "What is it?" I asked. "Why there? Isn't that too far for you?" She asked. I want to confess but I can't. Not now, not never. I just smiled in response. "Oh well, go! Tell your family! Go now." She said then I left. I passed the exam in Oxford. The one school that I applied at. Far away from here and from Max, that is what I need. How come I'm not happy, well of cource, I'm in love with my brother and I can't have him.

I arrived home but I didn't tell anyone. I just sat inside my bed and think. The 'what ifs'

What if he wasn't my brother?
What if he doesn't love me?
What if he won't let me go?
What if........

Max's POV

I was walking the hall when Hannah came out from nowhere. "Hey Max, let's go to prom together." She said holding my hand. "Nope." I said then continue on walking. Every time what is up with those girls asking me to prom. I was thinking about Phebs.... I can't wait till Friday, I'm going to paint her. She's the most beautiful creature ever. The problem is I can't have her. She's my sister.

I was walking home when suddenly got thinking of the 'what ifs'

What if she wasn't my sister?
What if she won't love me?
What if I won't let her go?
What if mom and dad finds out about this?
What if Nora and Bill finds out?
What if Pheobe finds out that I love her?
What ifs?