Chapter 2

Sixteen years have past since that day happened. No one knows it except for Barbra and Hank. They also had two other kids, Billy and Nora. But they never had favoritism. They claim that Pheobe and Max were twins. So people won't ask. They treated Max the way the treat all the kids. Fair. They also retired from being super heros, because of the childhood and they want to have a normal life with the kids. Well except the powers and all.. Strange is that Pheobe and Max both have same powers, fire and ice. They can also levitate anything. But when it comes with behavior, ifs way different. Pheobe is all nice and flower kind, while Max is all evil.

"Why do you always have to prank me?!" Pheobe yell as they walk inside the house like nothing happened. Barbra and Hank are watching a movie with Billy and Nora. The four just rolled their eyes.. They got used to all the fight and things.

"Because that's the way life is, you do good I do bad." Max said with that hottie smirk then sled to his bedroom I mean lair. Without permission Pheobe did the same. "What the heck?!" Max said after Pheobe landed on his back. She's not heavy but still it hurts. She rolled to the side then got up. "Why Max? Why must you always use your powers for bad?! Especially to your twin?!" Pheobe asked with full of curiosity. Wow she definitely lost it. "I mean come on? What did I ever did to you that made you act that way in front of me?!" When she opened her eyes Max was literally in front of her. As in like inches away from her lips. Pheobe looked at his eyes and saw looking at her lips. "Because.." He said then turned around forcing the moment to leave. "Because???" Pheobe asked as she follow him around the room like a dog with a tail. He turned around and once again faced her beautiful face again. "Everyone expects you to be the family hero, and leave me with second best. The world expect you to be the best hero known to men. What is me? I'm just second best." He said then turned away from her. Suddenly Max felt something. Arms wrapped around his waist, so close, he could feel her breathe to his back, sending shiver to his spine. "You will never be second best, we will do this together Max. Together." She said. Max was about to turn around but he felt her arms left. "I'm going to go now." She said not letting Max talk making her leave his bedroom I mean lair.

Pheobe's POV

I went upstairs casually and found the family watching a movie so I quickly ran up and went inside my bedroom. I sat on my egg chair and swung it slowly. Why did I even bother to ask him?! Why didn't I just let it all go? This has to stop. It really need to stop. I cannot love my brother that way...

Then again... His face was unreadable and the way he looked at my lips, does he want to kiss me? He's such an adorable boy. I can't take him off my mind. No matter what book I read or what movie I watch with Cherry nothing could change my feelings for my brother. I love him. He's my happiness.

Max's POV

After she left I quickly jumped to my bed. Did Pheobe just hugged me? Does she think of me that way too? Wait what? No way, she's too miss goody-too-shoes to think that way. She would never..

Then again... She did hugged me. And she's the one who followed me inside my bedroom. And her lips damn I want to kiss them so badly I can't take this. No prank could stop what I feel about my sister. Yes I love my sister and nothing could change that, I wish there was.. But none, how could I stop something without any cure? All I know is that I love her. She's my happiness.