Chapter 5

Pheobe didn't tell anyone about the oxford exam stuff. All she have to do is be normal in front her family and Max till she finds the guts to tell them. She opened her laptop and red her mails.

Pheobe's POV

Dear ms. Thunderman,

We are dear proud that you passed and be our student. We would like to inform you that you will be flying to Oxford for the career talk and interview. All taken care by the school. But please be reminded that the flight is at 3/1/16. You will be staying here for two weeks for all the things to be set. We would be in great honor if you would come here.

-mrs. Griffins

Wait? The date is one. As in next Friday. How is that possible? I haven't graduated yet. Does this mean I don't get to attend prom or graduation? What about Max? The project? Is this a sign? Guess I have to tell them about all of this...

I went downstairs for dinner and saw everyone ready to eat waiting for me. I sat down next to Max, beside Max was mom and center was dad then across mom and Max was Billy with Nora. Everyone is having a good dinner, smiling everything. "You okay?" Max asked waking me up from that daydream. "Yeah..... I just gave to tell something." I said then they all stopped.

"What is it Phebs?" Billy asked. "Yeah honey what was it?" Mom asked. I looked at Max then looked at the others. "I got accepted in Oxford." I looked at all of them. "Wow, I didn't even know that you applied there..." Mom started. "I mean it's just too expensive honey.." She said as she eat. "Mom I got a scholarship." I said. "That's great honey! I'm so happy for you!" Dad said hugging me. "I leave on Friday." I said then they all stopped. "Friday? What about graduation? Prom? It's okay for you to miss it?" Mom asked. "Mom, it's Oxford. Besides is just for two weeks then I get can go back here." I said. "If you say so honey.." Dad said hugging me. "Wait!" Max reacted. "It's okay for you that she'll leave before graduation?!" He asked. "Since when you cared for me?" I asked. "I'm done eating. I'm going to bed." He said then went inside the lair.

I stopped eating and went inside my bedroom. Hoping that I could sleep. I'm sorry Max but in need this. Not for me but also for you. I love you.

**************

It's Thursday and Max still need to paint me. We didn't have time so it's now or never. Mom and dad were out for dinner, Billy and Nora are at their friends place for a slumber party. So it's only Max and me. I grabbed the most suitable underwear and bra I gave and placed them on. My pink robe is covering me. Till I opened Max's door and saw that he's preparing for the drawing. So many pencils... "Ready?" He asked. Wow he is so hot. "Yeah...." I said then sat on the black chair. "Let's take off your robe.." He said as he remove my cover.

I feel his hands touching my shoulder, sending shiver to my spine. Let's just get this done. "Cover yourself with your arms and legs." He whispered and went back on his chair to start drawing me. When I look at his eyes I can see my happiness. It's like heaven. His lips are so hot. I want to kiss him so bad. "Don't be too stiff, just be comfortable." He says. Breathe in breathe out. "Better." He said. After a long time in that position he suddenly stood up and made his way to me. What's going on?

Max's POV

I look at her and wow she's so gorgeous. How can I not resist my self from not kissing her. She's so perfect. I finished the drawing and dropped the paper on the floor along with the pencil then made my way to her. She suddenly stood up and started to move back as I move forward until we reached the wall. I trapped her. Both of my arms are at the sides so she won't escape. I looked at her eyes and saw that she's looking at my lips. Does she want to kiss me too? My hands pulled her and kissed her. Full of love and passion. I pulled back and just looked at her eyes. She didn't kissed me back. I was wrong.

Pheobe's POV

Max was kissing me. As in kissing me. I want to kiss her but I was frozen. He pulled back and looked at my eyes. He was about to move back when I pulled him in and kissed him. I know it's wrong but I just can't. I love him. It feels so right. I felt his hands roaming around my waist till he reached my ass and legs. I suddenly lost my balance. I can't stand up. But he grabbed me and tied my legs around his waist still kissing him. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said then kissed him. He just stood there kissing me. My lips my neck and my shoulder. As he kisses my neck I felt a moan coming out. He kissed me even harder, leaving love bites around my neck and shoulders. I can't take it, I need him. I want him. "Please.... Co...mme in me....." I whispered in his ear. "As you wish." He said then he started walking. He placed me on his bed gently. Like I'm a fragile invention. He's on top of me. He stopped and looked inside my eyes. "Phebs we could stop this.." He said. He's still on top of me but it feels like nothing. I snacked my arm around him and kissed him. "I love you. Promise." I said then kissed him. "Promise." He said then took off his shirt and jeans. He's so hot. Wearing just his boxers he just kissed me.

His hands roaming around my back till he unlocked my bra and threw it on the floor. His lips moved to my breast and he licks one and message the other one. He moved down and striped my underwear down. He licks in me and wow he's so deep made me groan. He's so deep and fast, like digging a tunnel. He stopped and went back on my lips. Suddenly out of nowhere he attacks me. His finger is inside me, not just getting coins, really roaming around. Two fingers inside me and he took off his boxers, wow he's big. He removed his fingers and went inside me. He was slow, when he reached my core he went faster. He's so fast. It hurts but when he kisses me he remove all the pain and replace them with love. He stopped but he's still inside me. I know it's weird but I like the feeling, but I know he's tired so we rolled over and now I'm on top, he's still inside me but we're not moving. "I know it hurts." He said. "I don't want to leave.." I said as I lay my head on his chest. I feel his hands on my head, roaming my hair. "I just lost my virginity to my brother.." I murmured. I didn't even remembered that he heard me.. "I love you." He said then kissed my hand.

Suddenly the door opened and I heard mom and dad's voice. Shit. "Max, we're home.." Dad said knocking at his door. Shit. I quickly stood up and he wrapped me with his covers and let me hide un there the bed. He placed his boxers on and opened his door. "Dad....... I was sleeping.... What's up?" He asked. Trying to act like sleepy. "I need to tell you something..." Dad started. "About what dad?" He asked. "Pheobe. But we'll talk tomorrow when I get back from the airport. Are you coming with us?" Dad asked. "I still don't know." He said then dad left. He locked the door making sure that no one can enter and guide me to his bed. It's a bit sore thou... "Can you sleep here?" He asked. I placed my robe around me and lied next to him letting him hug me. "Two weeks will be a long time.." He said making his way to hold my hand. "Promise me that you will not get other girls..." I said. "Promise." He said then kissed me goodnight. "Goodnight.." He said then I closed my eyes. I heard him say 'I love you' so I smiled and hugged him even more.

***************************

The next day Pheobe made her way to her room and they left. She did kissed Max goodbye and left a note saying 'wait for me, promise? -love Pheobe' then she and her dad left the house because Barbra is sick from last night.

It was a rainy morning the road was slippery but still good. "Dad...... I think I'm in love.." She started. "I will forever be in your side but promise me that you'll be careful, who's the guy?" Dad asked. "Max." She said looking at her dad. "What?!" He exploded. All a sudden the car bumped on a tree making them out-conscious.

Sorry late update guys :) please do inform me if you like the book because if you think the first chapter was the twist then you're wrong. Love yah!