Chapter 4.

We apparated in the morning. I had no clue where she wanted to go, but she was extremely upset and so I wasn't going to question.

We ended up in a crowded city full of shops.

"Hermione where are we?" I asked.

"Oxford Street. We need some clothes, right."

"Yeh I guess."

We walked for ages, going into most shops and by 2pm we had finished and was ready to apparate. We found a quiet place to apparate and soon disappeared from the crowd.

This time we were in a little run down flat, full however of cans of paint and ladders.

"Mum and Dad gave it to me."

"Its lovely." I say smiling.

"It needs work though." She smiled. It was the first time I'd seen her smile since yesterday morning.

"Hermione, I'm sorry about Ron." I sat on the sofa.

"Its okay, thank you." She sat beside me.

"For what?"

"Helping me yesterday." She smiled and took my hand.

"I'm so grateful, I admire your courage." I smiled.

"Thank you Hermione." I leant in a kissed her cheek. "Now what are we going to do about these walls." I said humorously. We laughed together and began to paint.

We painted the living room/ dining room a light blue, the bathroom a light green. The rest was to be done tomorrow. We ordered pizza and then sat and watched the T.V.

"Hermione?"

"Yes." She replied.

"I think I'm in love with you." I looked into her eyes.

"Really?" She said shyly through a smile.

"Yes." I smiled and pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I like this." I whispered as we swayed a little.

"Like what?"

"Us." I said back.

She smiled as I caressed her cheek.

After, although having our own rooms we lay on the sofa, originally talking. Hermione drifted off to sleep however and I soon did the same. We lay they side by side, Hermione's head on my chest while my arm around her waist.

I was certain. This was love.