Chapter 8.

A slow and long 4 years past since Hermione sacrificed herself for me. I don't know whether she planned it. Whether she did it as a result of love, but I know she should have let me die.

I wake up each morning and stare at the pictures I have of her, I every so often shed tears simply because I love her and I miss her. I think I knew I loved Hermione ever since she greeted me and Ron in The Hogwarts Express. I must have felt the love grow, but ignored it as it wouldn't be right. I accepted it though.

We wasn't together for long, but I loved every minute of being in her company. I loved her and now she was gone I feel I shouldn't have spent my seven years knowing her keeping my feelings locked away.

I visit her grave everyday, sun, rain or snow. I've heard people do crazy things for love and I would catch a cold for her, as long as I got to speak to her.

This is how I'll spend a lot of my life doing, visiting Hermione and holding a grudge on Ron for doing this to us.

And directly to you Hermione.

I love you and always will. I'll be with you soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end.

Please comment and vote :)

Also read my other fanfiction Shocks :)

Thanks

Love NR Xxxxxxxx