Chapter 5.

Hi :D

these chapters are really small as I want, but I think they are good places to cut off.

Comment and vote :) tell me what you think

Love NR xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry" Hermione whispered.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I think someone's here Harry." Her voice was full of fear.

"Stay here, I'll go look." I kissed Hermione's cheek and got up.

The flat wasn't big, only one floor. I checked the bathroom first. Nothing. The cupboard. Nothing. My future bedroom. Nothing. As I approached Hermione's room I felt an uneasy feeling, as though something was behind me. I gripped my wand tighter. "AAAHHHH!" I heard Hermione screaming. I ran straight back to the living room where we slept only to find Ron straddling Hermione. His wand in her face.

"Ron, stop it!" I shouted

"No! CRUCIO!" he fired the curse straight at Hermione.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" Hermione screamed in pain.

"Ron, why are you doing this?"

"She's mine. I love her, and you can't have her!"

"Ron, I'm sorry, but you get to decide that." I say in a calm manner to hopefully get him to stop hurting Hermione.

"She's chosen."

"No! I'm not taking it as an answer." Ron screamed, getting up and pointing his wand at me.

"Ron, stop it." Hermione said, her voice hoarse.

"Hermione leave it, go to your room." I say.

"I'm not a child!" She sounded offended, I never meant it like that.

"See Hermione, this is how he'll treat you. Like a child. Come back with me."

"No Ron I can't." She said. To my luck she was adamant, I couldn't let her go with him.

"CRUCIO!" Ron shouted and within a second I was falling to the floor, screaming as the pain was excruciating.

"Ron, NO!" Hermione shouted, she then pushed Ron, he hit the table beside him and winced.

"Hermione, what was that for?"

"I don't love you Ron. I'm sorry."

"Has it always been Harry? Was that kiss nothing to you?" Ron said as he approached Hermione.

"No, the kiss made me realise it wasn't you. I'm sorry. I love Harry."

Ron lashed out pushed Hermione to the floor and he started to interrogate her, bashing her head off the surface of the floor every so often. I quickly recovered and ran over to Ron punching him. By the looks of it I hit him in his temple.

"Ron if you loved Hermione you would stop hurting her!"

He apparated.

"Hermione! Hermione are you okay?" I asked as she lay on the floor motionless. I shook her a little. I felt my eyes flood with tears.

"Hermione?"

"Please."

"Wake up."

I put my forehead on hers and cried. I was going to kill Ron for this. I stayed there for a moment before standing up and walked around the living room, pacing past her body.

"Ha-, Harry." I heard. I turned to Hermione who was laying with her eyes now open. I bent down so I was crouching beside her.

I took the loose strands that was stuck to her head due to my tears and pushed them behind her ear.

"Hermione. You okay?" She nodded. we stared into each others eyes for a moment before I helped her sit up. I pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry Hermione." She pulled away, I saw her eyes bloodshot and tears rolling down her cheek.

"I'm so sorry." I repeated.

"Don't be Harry." she smiled. I placed my hand on her soft, damp cheek, wiping some tears with my thumb.

I pulled her in closer and put my lips on hers. She, unlike our first kiss put her arms around my neck and kissed back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there first actual kiss!

Comment and vote :)

Love NR Xxxxxxxx